EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 493

terentyevdd:
Hello everyone, I have a question, has anyone tried this strategy? http://strategy4you.ru/tag/bill-vilyams-ao-i-ac I am looking at it now, it seems to be good...

I tried trading with it (a long time ago, when I had no oil in my head) The problem is this. 1) The bars move. 2) There is no exact entry and exit.

Although it looks great on history.

Fartowiy:

I tried trading with it (a long time ago, when I had no oil in my head) The problem is this. 1) The bars move. 2) There is no exact entry and exit.

But it looks great on history.

What do you mean there is no exact entry? You enter on a signal of a zero line crossing, the exit is yes, I think just put stops at a small distance, and 1) I do not understand

Fartowiy:

But it looks great on history.

Is the advisor still there?

terentyevdd:

What do you mean no exact entry? You enter on a signal that the zero line is crossed, exit is yes, I think just put a stop at a small distance, and 1) I don't understand.
Yes, you can exit by a trailing stop and move it to breakeven + close 50% of the deal. I don't like oscillators... from H4 at the most, they often fail on lower Takeovers

terentyevdd:

What do you mean there is no exact entry? You enter on a signal of a zero line crossing, exit yes, I think just put stops at a small distance, and 1) I do not understand
You just play a little bit and you'll get your answer.

seolink74:
Yes, you can exit at trailing stop with a rollover to breakeven + close 50% of the trade
I don't trade that way, I try to take 100%

Fartowiy:
i don't trade that way, try to get 100%

The trader's task is to save the deposit... and the profit will stick to it... the more aggressive the trading strategy, the steeper the rally...

In general, I was in buy... first half of 50 pips closed before lunch... then - 20 pips... lost on a pending order... I had a very small SL... I'm back in the buy to TP 1.4150

seolink74:

The trader's task is to save the deposit... and the profit will stick to it... the more aggressive the trading strategy, the steeper the rally...

In general, I was in buy... first half of 50 pips closed before lunch... then - 20 pips... lost on a pending order... I had a very small SL... Now I'm back in the buy to TP 1.4150...

If it penetrates 1.4150, the price will go to 1.4190

Fartowiy:
If it penetrates 1.4150, the price will go to 1.4190

It's over there without me...

margaret:

Just a second...:

Current rankings for eurozone countries

...But I don't see Ukraine on this list....

You can look through the ajar side window while driving on the Kiev highway. And you don't need a list.

http://news.online.ua/386964/dolg-ukrainy-ustanovil-ocherednoy-rekord/

I cited this country as an example of the far-fetched nature of the problems mentioned first.