EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 475

Shall we go?

Dimka-novitsek:

I can't imagine where I could get 500pc today.

Happy togov !!!!Thank you! I'll join you, at least I'm not leaving.

I've been reading since Monday-Friday.

odiseif:
1.0340 can be tried ...seems a bit early to sell this beast .
You have no respect for the quid. :: )))) It'll go up, then we'll make more money. But 1SSP0 is dead on H4. If it goes up, not much.

Fartowiy:
You have no respect for the quid. :: )))) It'll go up, then we'll make more money. But 1SSP0 is dead on H4, so we're running out of kirasin for the Aussie. If it goes up, not much.

I can't see where it is.

Vlad72:

i can't see where he died.
yeah.... as always everyone is a hero after the war ...yep.

Fartowiy:
You have no respect for the quid. :: )))) It'll go up, then we'll make more money. But 1SSP0 is dead on H4, so we're running out of kirasin for the Aussie. If it goes up, not much.
If it goes up, not much...

AlexSTAL:

Going?

Or flying?

)))

Odyssey, what are you up to this weekend?

Can't get on skype, got sprung for a laptop again and made an offer impossible to refuse, offering to give me the old one if I give them the new one.

Will give it back tomorrow. Barely found it in a week. )))

RekkeR:

Or are we flying?

One does not preclude the other ))))

RekkeR:

Or are we flying?

)))

Odyssey, what are you up to this weekend?

Can't get on skype, got sprung on my laptop again and made an offer impossible to refuse, offering to give me the old one if I give them the new one.

Will give it back tomorrow. Barely found it in a week. )))

So what I see and what I sing )) it's not so easy to see you .... ...Didn't you check the Euro Zealanders? Damn ...a week ago nobody needed the Zeelanders ...and now what's going on ))) We learn every day ... and the Funtzelander fell off at 1300 points ... and I was sitting and looking at the tops with a trembling hand before pushing sell ...... ...Tsucha .

odiseif:
as long as the top eats space...

well now you see, we're definitely out of kirasin while picnic down to the new filling station :))))