EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 454

mimohodom:

oops, while I was explaining myself, the order was already off!

Anyway, look for diverters on three frames in a row - a sure sign of three waves of correction.

Show in your drawings the convergence trend lines you see (as I underlined in my drawing on the previous page)...

margaret:
Show in your drawings the convergence trend lines you see (as I underlined in my drawing on the previous page)...

and is it OK that I can't draw on charts?

each has its own disadvantages, don't you think?

I wrote above about Н1 - I marked two fractals there, draw a line through them (or connect them with a line) and, accordingly, draw a line connecting oscillator readings corresponding to these bars in a separate window below where the OsMA is, and you'll be happy - convergence!

I wonder where we are going to fall to?

yosuf:

Then please go through pages 388, 414 and 423 and see how we concluded about the inevitable decline of the pair by analysing the indicator reading.
I hate to be rude, but you are really out of your depth. I don't pay any more attention to your indicator and you don't have to respond to this post.

margaret:

http://fxgeneral.com/81-34-divergenciya-i-konvergenciya.html

This is where the convergence was

Margaret is a divergence//// convergence is just the opposite

Dim_As_Int:

Mapgaret is divergence//// convergence is just the opposite

Before you make remarks to me read this link and then we'll talk....

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxgeneral.com/81-34-divergenciya-i-konvergenciya.html

The Portuguese have rejected the plan, I think Trichet will continue to "blah blah" about raising the rate, but they won't actually raise it in April.

Dim_As_Int:

Such a divergence is also commonly referred to as "bullish divergence" (position #2 in Figure 1)
Convergence and bullish divergence are one and the same, and what does your phrase "Margaret is divergence//// convergence is just the opposite" have to do with it - I cannot understand

Dim_As_Int:

This is a bullish divergence (I have a divergence TS) - the one you showed //// and here's the conversion

What is the similarity with your screenshot?

Adivergence is a divergence between the market price chart and an indicator chart, when a new high of the market price corresponds to a new low of the indicator maximum. This divergence is also called "bearish divergence"(position 1 in Figure 1) - it is based on local maximums of the market price and the indicator, and is an additional factor for trend reversal, giving the trader a signal tosell.

Convergence is a divergence between the market price and indicator chart, when a new low of the market price corresponds to a new high low of the indicator. Such a divergence is also called "bullish divergence" (position 2 in picture 1) - it is based on local lows of the market price and the indicator, and is also an additional factor of trend changing, giving the trader a signal tobuy.

And my screen you are talking about divergence, not convergence

m argaret

If offended - sorry - didn't mean to - rather the opposite - wanted to show where - bull/bear diver and the bullish/bearish envelope