EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 453

well, what's not convergence here? convergence, right? on the last two fractals?

mimohodom:

Well, what's not convergence here? Convergence? On the last two fractals?

Show me where the convergence is here

picture is not inserted

Fractals on n1 1.4104 and 1.4099, OsMA -6055 and -3722 respectively. Convert?

yosuf:

Do not pay attention to the arrows, this information is still from the research field. The indicator consists of red (buy), green (sell) lines (small indicator P5) and blue line of predominant price movement. When all lines merge into one - it is a pure buy or sell trend, as in the case of the large indicator with P50, but it turns out that even this pure sell is accompanied by rises and falls around this line, so we conclude that the temporary rise of the price by the blue line of the small indicator, which suddenly rushed up, indicating the moment of the change of the trend.
I have read it three times and am still reading it. Individually it seems to make sense, but not as a whole. The sense is not clear. Maybe there are some people who understood it?

Temnyj:

Well the quotes are different everywhere, plus the time in the terminal.

For example Insta

Here's VTB, the difference is four points

so it's hard to be specific, but candlestick analysis, strangely enough, works everywhere

I know my friend, each brokerage house has different quotes, I have either 4 or 5 terminals, all are different !

oops, while I was explaining myself, the order was already off!

Anyway, look for diverters on three frames in a row - a sure sign of three waves of correction.

And another thing, do not look for a divergence on n4 - there are practically no brokerage companies that give the correct bars for this frame: all of them give them with an offset of +2, +3 or -1 hour from Greenwich, and this is a completely different calculation for the 4-hour bar, and therefore for the oscillator OsMA. And this oscillator will let you down in this case.

I only found one brokerage company with quotes for hryvnia, and it screws up: on Friday it gives one extra (additional) bar on the 4-hour bar, that is, respectively, when the parameters of OsMA 9, 21, 5 the first three days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday will be incorrectly calculated oscillator on H4.

voinG:
I've read it three times and am still reading it. Separately, it seems to make sense, but not as a whole. The meaning is not clear. Maybe someone understands it, is there any?

Then please go through pages 388, 414 and 423 and see how we concluded the pair's inevitable decline by analysing the indicator reading.