EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 452

sanura5555:
i got a chart in my kitchen and it is within the tolerance that is why i see it!

Well the quotes are different everywhere, plus the time in the terminal.

For example Insta

Here's VTB, the difference is four points

so it's hard to be specific, but candlestick analysis, strangely enough, works everywhere

Where's strangerr gone?!

Probably downloaded The Simpsons and has been watching all the seasons non-stop...

mimohodom:

fractal at 1.4099, simultaneous convergence on n1, m30, m15 respectively, ac at least three waves up from this fractal, imminent passage of 1.4128, the maximum of the 1st wave pullback

I have no convergence on H1

voinG:
Temnyj, what does Gunn 6037 show? How to interpret it, because I have not got to Gunn yet.

With Gunn it's more to Strenger, I've only recently started studying him myself.

Fartowiy
Temnyj:

I am watching.

How do you think the flat may end?

Build a high-low box, it will go somewhere. But I think it is senseless to make forecasts with such events around Japan.

Fartowiy:
How do you think the flat could end

The situation with a P50 hindsight and the latest trend (P6) is as follows:

yosuf:

If it was an important demo account, I would have found a way to hide it, and you keep saying incomprehensible things.
yosuf:

If most participants are in favour of me posting daily on H1, then I will:

Now forecast by hindsight of 50 bars (P50) and last trend analysis (P6), we should stick to the blue line, conclusion: we should expect a rise to the indicated target:

I have written to you before that it is not clear, but you have not replied. I'll make another attempt, and give your comments and your screenshot as an example.

1 What is the blue line to stick to and where is the stated target and time to reach it. Just be specific and honest about how you assessed the situation at that point in time.

2 What are the slices for? They show downwards and you say upwards to the blue line. And one candle has two arrows in different directions.

margaret:
I have no convergence on

do we have the same understanding of what convergence is?

I mean a divergence that occurs on a downward wave. I define an OsMA (Oscillator MA) divergence, parametres: 9, 21, 5 and is calculated from the High for an ascending wave, and from the Low for a descending wave.

So the divergence on the hour hand is there.

And excuse me, the top of the first pullback wave on m15 is 1. 4029, not 1.4028, so the third, at least, should be there.

voinG:
yosuf:

If most of the participants are in favour of me posting daily on H1, then I will do so:

Now forecast by hindsight of 50 bars (P50) and last trend analysis (P6), we should stick to the blue line, conclusion: we should expect a rise to the indicated target:

I have already written to you that it is not clear, but you have not responded. I will make another attempt, and give your comments and your screenshot as an example.

1 What is the blue line to stick to and where is the stated goal and time to achieve it. Just be specific and honest about how you were assessing the situation at that point in time.

2 What are the slices for? They show downwards and you say upwards to the blue line. And one candle has two arrows pointing in different directions.

Do not pay attention to the arrows, this information is still from the field of research. The indicator consists of red (buy), green (sell) lines (small indicator P5) and blue line of predominant price movement. When all lines merge into one - it is a pure buy or sell trend, as in the case of the large indicator with P50, but it turns out that even this pure sell is accompanied by rises and falls around this line, so we conclude that the temporary rise of the price by the blue line of the small indicator, which suddenly rises, indicating the moment of the change of the trend.

mimohodom:

do we have the same understanding of what convergence is?

I mean a divergence that occurs on a downward wave. I define an OsMA (Oscillator MA) divergence, parametres: 9, 21, 5 and is calculated from the High for an ascending wave, and from the Low for a descending wave.

So the divergence on the hour hand is there.

And excuse me, the top of the first pullback wave on m15 is 1. 4029, not 1.4028, so the third, at least, should be there.

http://fxgeneral.com/81-34-divergenciya-i-konvergenciya.html

This is where the convergence was

A little reflection. The situation for these pairs is similar - if the price reaches the lower boundary of the channel, work for a bounce or a breakout.