EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 451

Who's watching USD-JPY, please respond :)))))

sanura5555:
I don't know if on H4 we will try to draw the pincer if we succeed in drawing it back to 4205 so I think! it looks so easy with the bottom! I can't believe they will do without a couple of left-handed jigs

The kicker is no longer working, the difference between the lows is too big.

The indicator on Gann is on weeks, but I can't say anything about the correctness of it.

Fartowiy:
Who's watching USD-JPY, please respond :)))))
I am watching.

Temnyj:

But the Gann indicator is on weeks, although I can't say anything about the correctness of the construction.

Yes according to the quotes from my kitchen it's only 3 pips and that's within the tolerance that's why I'm watching it!

yosuf:

If it was an important demo account, I would have found a way to hide it, but you keep saying incomprehensible things.
Yusuf you think everyone here is stupid... what could be unclear here? For a better understanding of your indicator, you can try to put it into a system for testing and gathering statistics and you can draw conclusions from the results. After all, you can see that your indicator alone is not enough, what is incomprehensible is your insistence on not seeing this fact.

Temnyj:

But the Gann indicator is on weeks, although I can't say anything about the correctness of the construction.

Temnyj, what does Gunn 6037 show? How to interpret it, because I haven't got to Gunn yet.

Temnyj:
I'm watching.
how do you think the flats might end up

Fartowiy:
how do you think the flats might end up
trend

sanura5555:
trend
:))))

fractal at 1.4099, simultaneous convergence on n1, m30, m15 respectively, ac at least three waves up from this fractal, inevitably the passage of 1.4128, the maximum of the 1st wave pullback