EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 406

Tantrik:
I'll wait for 1405 and go buy from there!
You won't go in on the euroland?

Tantrik:
I'll wait for 1405 and go buy from there!

Greed is a sin, my son)))

strangerr:

"bearish, now if we bounce back from 4210 we'll go to 4280."

"I support the bears !!! But about the Americans, it remains to be seen how many times they let me down."

Yes it is a possibility, and most likely it will be, it's too early to go down.

strangerr:

"I support the bears !!! But about the Americans, it remains to be seen how many times they let me down."

poor guy, he's suffered so much from the americans )))))

strangerr:

"I support the bears !!! but about the Americans, it remains to be seen, how many times have they let me down."

Romanov speaks:

13 GMT.

The Euro is above 1.42, the Yen is like 81...

Awww.

The eura's going down, not even 4250. The eura is going down? It's only so it seems. And maybe is - has already started falling? Right! Let's put the question another way. Here's the yen, currently just above 81. The yen is being intervened on by everybody, it's called a joint intervention. This one from France, this one from Canada, this one from Buba, and this one from the Fed. I just can't understand since Friday's European session - is the yen being intervened? They say yes! With terrible force, and at the same time it is going down. They intervened all over Europe, all over America and the dollar fell by one and a half yen from 82 to 80,50. What kind of new fashion is this? Here I sit, I don't say anything, I sit, I don't say anything. The train's taking me where I don't want to go # Ooh, ooh, ooh # Couldn't take it anymore and howled. Watched I to it's to all - watched. Ooh-ooh. Ooh. Heh. Anyway, Sklichasofsky, it seems there's nothing to do here today again. The fish aren't biting. Doesn't mean you have to buy cocoa. You want cocoa? Even if the establishment doesn't like you? Why would I want to get dirty in cocoa? Ugh, piss on it.

dentraf:

Yes there is, and probably will be, it's a bit early to go down
http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/96-EUR-USD/page1982

Temnyj:
At least tell me what's at that 1.45 level, it's not the first time I've heard of it.

Soprativation)))))))) times down from it))

Went in on the USD-GBP hourly candlestick and the swing started

margaret:

Romanov spoke up:

Which DC is he, the analyst?

Fartowiy:
Clever

euro/aud 150pp. (all screens are ok - one eu left will pass 1.42 - there will be a correction)