EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 161

Helex:

Here we go 1.4 and I predicted it, 123 pure maths, bounced and down, too bad the thread is no longer there to see the date of the prophecy. What's going on here all the time cutting threads, no story.

1,40!!! - Was -pure guessing. Did you predict the 1-2-3 pattern? (there's a lot of flubbing, so it's cutting).

strangerr:

Yes, both Zat and Noterday are missing.

Here are the markings http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=4904&page=23

I know that Alexander has his own thread there, he has posted them here too. His markings are not precise either. Zet generally sent him to study notation, Noterday said that only one way. Although lately he has started to include alternatives. But I do not understand how one can trade and mark so many pairs. If we assume he's not trading, the question arises: what for does he need it, what is his goal? I understand with Wozny... One thing happens, you have to be very careful there.

I'm also looking at this.

http://waveanalysis.ru/

Tantrik:
1,40!!! - was - pure guessing. Did you pattern 1-2-3 - predict? (Flubbing a lot, that's why they cut it).

there was also a polemic about the reversal in my previous phenomenon)))) Stranger remembers ) sometime in January, so let's settle in with no second thoughts, forget about the strong hikes upwards, that's for sure.

Helex:

there was also a polemic about a U-turn in my previous apparition))) Stranger remembers ) sometime in January
i'm a full time fortune teller here! - join in (the more posts the more correct predictions - still 50/50)

Helex:

there was also a polemic about a U-turn in my previous apparition)))) Stranger remembers ) somewhere in January, in short we settle without back thoughts, forget about powerful hikes upwards, that's for sure

So you come more often, or once every six months))))

Tantrik:
I'm an in-house fortune teller! - join in (the more posts the more correct predictions - it's still 50/50)

Yes I wanted to trumpet it earlier but I forgot my password to the forum, I had no time ))) In general, my system does not fail me )

strangerr:

Absorption in weeks is not a what-or-what, but a how-or-what.))

They also say, not just something, but something-something!!! Well let's at least close this week...

I was just watching the news on TV about Japan. It's terrible what's being done. As they say, you can't fight the elements.

Tantrik:
I'm an in-house fortune teller! - join in (the more posts the more correct predictions - still 50/50)

On the yen - news release - tsunami in Japan, 9 point earthquake, oil refineries on fire, nuclear plants under threat, hundreds missing,

the amount of damage cannot be estimated... Actions with the yen?

voinG:

They also say, not just something, but something-something!!! Let's at least close this week...

I see on MT5 people are trying their damnedest to draw channels on the daily to show that the upward movement is not over yet))))