Market manipulation - page 6

The Central Bank is gambling with taxpayers' money - hahaha

Mixon777:
The Central Bank is gambling with taxpayers' money - hahaha
It plays with its own money. It has a printing press.

Mixon777:
Comrades - you have been in this business for a long time = but still to raise the price by 1 point what is needed? - to do -
enter 20 mio or higher, in a calm market. it usually moves 1 point.

sergeev:
He's playing with his money. He has a printing press.

Yep, and prints it when oil is pumped to the west and europe - it is not backed by anything else - well, gold )

And so pegging 50% to the quid and 50% to the euro is chic ruble -

Mixon777:

Yes, and it prints them when the oil is pumped to the West and Europe - they are not backed by anything else - well, by gold )

And so a peg of 50% to the quid and 50% to the euro is chic rouble -

Well, the corridor of 5 roubles is a rather arbitrary peg. By the way, it's not needed to calculate the rouble rate, but to stabilise it in a certain range: the rouble is pushed to the border and the Central Bank is pushing it back with its interventions. Because otherwise, though the Central Bank is formally independent, no one will forgive it for losses from the pockets of oil producers.

By the way, I once worked out how inflation affects our competitiveness... It turned out that if the difference in inflation in Russia and abroad does not start to compensate right now by a targeted devaluation of the ruble, in about 4-6 years the cost of production, included in the Russian ruble GDP, will finally exceed that in the west, that will instantly kill all sectors that are not tied to oil revenues. If we join the WTO, it will be even faster. In other words, the raw material orientation of the Russian economy will be 100% fixed by the end of the next president's term... we will be like Libya...)

progma137:

Now, for the topicstarter - what financial school did you graduate from?

And calculate the amount of nala needed to move the pound dollar up 70 pips.

I'm begging you - do not ask me where this programme comes from. I will tell you one thing - this brokerage takes a commission on the total amount of cash used and does not feed on any scum like the spread.

Greetings!
Do you think Duke's group of followers are the sole managers of the foreign exchange market? :) :) :) :) I think your financial institution may not be able to calculate these values as well, as central banks sometimes break their teeth over this problem.

There are people who take a similar path, but try to work according to a different scheme.
They take an exchange instrument, where liquidity is close to zero because of the commodity itself or expiry date.... when there is little or no interest in trading. They buy them long, moving few participants, but at the same time they look for a brokerage company that is smart enough to insert this commodity in its terminal next to currency pairs :) And buy it too. Clearly, they cannot sell quickly on the exchange, because there is nobody, but the brokerage company will do it :). And then there is only one problem - to get the money out of the brokerage company.

The "dinosaurs" tell me that at one time they struggled but extracted information on pension fund positions. That's where the power is...

Here is an example of the euro dollar today - and its ideal conversion pattern - do you think banks do not know about this? 1 day forecast

akadex:

Greetings!
Do you think Duke's group of followers are the sole managers of the currency market? :) :) :) :) I think your financial institution may not be able to calculate these values as well, as central banks sometimes break their teeth over this problem.

There are people who take a similar path, but try to work according to a different scheme.
They take an exchange instrument, where liquidity is close to zero because of the commodity itself or expiry date.... when there is little or no interest in trading. They buy them long, moving few participants, but at the same time they look for a brokerage company that is smart enough to insert this commodity in its terminal next to currency pairs :) And buy it too. Clearly, they cannot sell quickly on the exchange, because there is nobody, but the brokerage company will do it :). And then there is only one problem - to get the money out of the brokerage company.

The "dinosaurs" say they used to have a hard time getting information about pension fund posts. That's where the power is...

Your problem is that with 100 dollars to make a million, if you can make 100 thousand in the tester with 10 thousand - go to a normal bank and start with 10 thousand green - the strategy and trading methods you have mastered on the demo - and psychology is from ignorance - and problems with cash withdrawal and money will not at all

Market manipulation is done with words and then with money. Like Trichet - probably raise the interest rate, the whole crowd buys euros, the exchange rate goes up. And so on.

Mixon777:

the question is asked specifically - what amount, lot - or volume increases the price by 15 points

No one will give you the answer to such a question. Because that volume depends on current liquidity and it can vary by a factor of ten or more. The minimum amount to shift is needed in times of low liquidity, the so-called thin market. But in any case we are not talking about one mio USD, but at least billions. Don't get bogged down with questions that are of no practical importance, they only get in the way of profits.