Market manipulation - page 2

Mixon777:
Comrades - you have been in this business for a long time = but still to raise the price by 1 point what is needed? - to do -
Hexagen is necessary. It is the easiest way to ruin. Even the quotes or anything else.

All you have to do is go on holiday somewhere in Arab countries... I went there and the euro went up))

Yeah, you can go to sleep and make a wish and if you're lucky you'll have the dough.

Question, about pricing in this market - because it's currencies - it's an over-the-counter market - then where are all the trades ? then - where is the server X

In America basically, the biggest broker is OANDA. The OTC market is when you and I are on the street exchanging currency.

And you have to learn to read between the lines... I was the one who started the revolution in Arab countries, which increased the pressure on the dollar))

Don't lecture me, OTC is a network of big brokers and banks = all transactions tend to be with banks, each bank = or broker has a server - accounts - and so on, the strange thing is why currency rates are set by banks - and not mere mortals can also say that all this is done for their benefit = currency converter? also true = but then there will be no profit = if there is eternal conversion - in fact this is how it works - 50 to 50

If you're so clever, what don't you understand? Where do quotations come from? You set the exchange rates yourself by buying and selling currencies on the forex market. Obviously money does not come from anywhere, some lose and some gain. Only brokers are in the black, and that is not a fact.

Mixon777:
Don't lecture me.
judging by the subject matter, it's useless.

the question was specifically asked - what is the amount, lot - or the volume increases the price by 15 pips - if the banks have a minimum contract of 5 million dollars - then logically it is 1 pip of anything - 15 pips - 75 million - for example - if you do not have 75 million dollars against you then it is flat - but it is 15 pips.

how much money is poured into a 1000 pips quote? - the account goes for hundreds of billions - on one side and the other side - if a flat, the money on one side and the other side is 50 to 50 = but this is my thinking - why go to the bank forum and ask such a question? - i even wrote to an economics professor - he knows nothing about forex - that's our education -

Mixon777:

question asked specifically - what amount, lot - or volume increases the price by 15 pips....

:)))

Mixon777:

the question was specifically asked - what is the amount, lot - or the volume increases the price by 15 pips - if the banks have a minimum contract of 5 million dollars - then logically it is 1 pip of anything - 15 pips - 75 million - for example - if you do not have 75 million dollars against you then it is flat - but it is 15 pips.

how much money is poured into a 1000 pips quote? - the account goes for hundreds of billions - on one side and the other side - if a flat, the money on one side and the other side is 50 to 50 = but this is my thinking - why go to the bank forum and ask such a question? - i even wrote to an economics professor - he knows nothing about forex - that's our education -

Ask Yusuf, he will make the right material balance equation and use an indicator to calculate everything.