Is it worth the hassle? - page 11

abolk:

It's not clear. There was one signal. Each signal had specific targets.

And now suddenly there is a message that it turns out that the signal consisted of two halves, and for one half the targets are the same (? what), and for the other half the targets are now unclear.

These are signals - someone is trading on them "stupidly, thoughtlessly". With such "clear" signals, just be glad that you don't use them.

The signal is one. The position is open, it has a target, but I warn you that depending on the market situation the TP level may adjust.

I think it is worth describing how I enter a position so there is no misunderstanding.

When I receive a signal, I enter with standard (each trader has his own lot) and set exit level (TP) - it is a global position.

In the process of trading I reach intermediate objectives, at these levels I fix a part of profit. At further positive movement for me I can "fill" an open position with additional funds, thus bringing up the total volume of an open position, again for a standard for me trade lot.

I.e., I give a signal to enter a position, but the person using the signal must control the capital.

I think I should have written from the beginning how my own trading happens.

abolk:

It's not clear. There was one signal. Each signal had specific targets.

And now suddenly there is a message that it turns out that the signal consisted of two halves, and for one half the targets are the same (? what), and for the other half the targets are now unclear.

These are signals - someone is trading on them "stupidly, thoughtlessly". With such "clear" signals, you are only too happy not to use them.

That's why I wrote that for the sake of credibility and unambiguity you should give the investment password to the real account. If someone buys your signals, they won't have to sit in front of their PC 24 hours a day and wait for an SMS to close half of their position from the market. He will hang up the copier and go about his business.

goldtrader:
That is why I wrote that for the sake of credibility and clarity you should give the investment password to the real account. If someone will buy your signals, he will not have to sit at his PC 24 hours a day and wait for SMS to close half of the position from the market. He will hang up the copier and go about his business.

Who are you addressing with the words "your signals".

If it's to the topicstarter, then address it directly to him.

But you are addressing me and writing "your signals".

I partly agree about investing the password and connecting the copier. In this case it is easier to open a PAMM account.

Unfortunately, I cannot give the investment password on the current trading account (contract conditions, not to disclose information to third parties).

You can always send an sms when the signals are needed, many brokers now provide a mobile platform and I think there is no particular problem with partial closing of positions, transferring of TP, SL.

At the moment signals are posted for accumulation of statistics.

The second half of the trade on the Buy EUR/USD 1.4102 TP 1.4230 SL 1.4013, closed at 0, as there was an hourly close of +45 pips, and the SL was moved to b/c.

Downtrend channel has shown its strength and right to live.

Prizma:

I partly agree about investing the password and connecting the copier. It is easier to open a PAMM account in this situation.

It is a sensible idea. All the more taking into account the experience of more than 3 years of profitable trading.

Prizma:

I can`t give the invest password on my current trading account, unfortunately I can`t (due to my contract, not disclosing it to third parties).

I.e. you do not manage your own funds? It does not make sense.

Prizma:

You may always send an sms when you need signals. Many brokers now offer a mobile platform and I think there is no problem to make partial closing of positions, transfer TP, SL.

You think like that. And your potential customers need to:

- get hold of terminals on which this mobile platform can be installed,

- be prepared to use your trading signals day and night (not everyone lives in your time zone).

And if you take into account the delays in the time it takes to send/receive SMS and work out the signal, the price can go a long way.

If I were an investor, I would choose a PAMM that has been alive for more than a year (preferably two) and shows the best FS.

goldtrader:

It's a sensible idea. Especially considering the experience of more than 3 years of profitable trading.

So you don't manage your own funds? That doesn't make sense.

That's what you think. But your potential customers need

- get terminals on which this mobile platform can be installed,

- be prepared to act on your trading signals day and night (not everyone lives in your time zone).

And if you take into account the delays in the time it takes to send/receive SMS and work out the signal, then the price can go far.

If I were an investor, I would choose a PAMM that has been alive for more than a year (preferably two) and shows the best FS.

The main difference is that I am not focused on investors, as I have been working with an investment account for the last year, while the signals are primarily intended for independent traders.

In general, there are some technical nuances.

Sell AUD/USD 1.0225 TP 1.0134 SL 1.0276. There will be no partial closing of the position. At an hourly close of +30 pips or more, the SL is moved to b/o.

Sell AUD/USD 1.0225 TP 1.0134 SL 1.0276 went against me (Aussie is getting very interesting in carry trade), I should not expect to close at SL, the move down was false, the system interpreted it as the beginning of correction.

Therefore, I'm closing at 1.0259 and taking a 34 pips loss.

Buy AUD/USD, on the opposite signal, 1.0257 TP 1.0340 SL 1.0200.

Prizma, I can't keep up with you. Somehow we have to agree on the format of the signals, so that they can be entered in the same table.

You have until Friday evening to enter them here.

I calculate the integral result of buying euros with partial closes as +20. Do you agree with this calculation?

Date of publication
forecast (MSC)
The pair Direction
Deal
Price TP SL Result
(points)

... and on Monday, with a clear head, hopefully there will be either a branch blocking or another prophet being banned.

Prizma:

... Australian is getting very interesting in the carrie-trade),

What the hell is a carry trade? Carry trade involves holding a position for six months or more, and you have flips several times a day. )))

Don't take people for idiots.

3 hours ago, when you were selling AUD, it wasn't "interesting in a carry trade" yet?

ZS By the way AUD on the higher TFs (D1, W1 and MN) is a good time to sell.