Renter - page 24

Oleg, you substitute k and then alpha in the same function, in the same argument. Don't you find it strange?

I don't want to look at the algorithm. Substitute k for the derivative of k, which you calculated from Sergei's function. Is it correct - or do you think otherwise?

I know what to do with alpha - it's a fraction of q.

let's be more specific.

what to do with k ?

Substitute k in the derivative of k, which you calculated from Sergei's function. Is it correct - or do you think otherwise?

Mathemat:

Oleg, you substitute k and then alpha in the same function, in the same argument. Don't you find it strange?

I don't want to look at the algorithm. Substitute k for the derivative of k, which you calculated from Sergei's function. Is it correct - or do you think otherwise?

I substituted your value. This is my understanding of the withdrawal rate. With this value I calculated the total cache for 50 months.

the algorithm next to the picture -- small, simple, easy.

Neutron:

I got a more exact solution:

Here, the exact derivative is shown in blue, the approximate derivative is shown in black (the expression for it above the graph) and kOpt is obtained for its zero!

you should also specify the period t

You don't need a total cache here. We need to make sure that it is maximal. We need to check if the derivative on k is zero.

P.S. My maximal cache is about 17150.

Mathemat:

You don't need a total cache here. We need to make sure that it is maximal. We need to check if the derivative on k is zero.

P.S. My maximum cache is about 17150.

Well,that's what.... is for.

Put up your picture.

I don't have a picture, I just have XL. I used the derivative I calculated myself. I compared it to the one you calculated - it worked.

Once again, Oleg:

Подставь k в производную по k, которую ты вычислил из функции Сергея.

You need to make sure that the derivative is equal to zero. Then everything will be tip-top, and we will know that this is the cache extremum.

Mathemat:

I don't think you're interpreting the picture correctly...

upper horizontal line (red), corresponds to the maximum calculated by my method.

the bottom horizontal line (blue), corresponds to the maxima according to your method.

green curve -- results for different fractions of x.

Which one caught the maximum?