create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 2

yosuf:

You need it to implement the conclusions of the article as soon as possible.

Would you like to show the article, it would be interesting to discuss it with the author, because there is a lot of information in articles, but no practical sense, imho.

maybe your view of the market will clarify things ;)

ZS: I'm not good at Excel - I don't like the office.

Perhaps these links will help

sergeev:
from MQ

I don't know anything about it yet, I'm surprised at the sluggishness of all of you, by the way. When the secret of the market is almost solved, no one is seriously willing to take advantage of it and help.

IgorM:

Would you like to show me the article? It would be interesting to discuss it with the author, because there are a lot of articles, they are informative but no practical sense, imho.

maybe your view of the market will clarify things ;)

ZS: I'm not good at Excel - I don't like the office.

we are practically discussing it, there are just few questions

yosuf:

we are practically discussing it already, there are just not enough questions

And the article is promised to be published in the next few days, but I decided to offer you a working program on eksel as well

yosuf:

And the article is promised to be published any day now.

That's what I mean, you need to read it before discussing it, and it often happens that the author of some work will be published and disappear from view for an indefinite period, discussion does not work - you seem to look at the forum often so far

IgorM:

That's what I mean, you have to read it before you can discuss it, and it often happens that the author of a piece of work gets published and disappears from view indefinitely, so it's impossible to discuss it - you seem to visit the forum often so far

Do you think I have a right to dump a draft here? Seems uncomfortable.

yosuf:

I don't know anything about it yet, I'm surprised at the sluggishness, by the way, of all of you. When the secret of the market is almost solved, no one is seriously willing to help.

After those words of yours. You are forcing people to pay more attention to you and your statements. It is your statement that falls under contempt of forum members. You are also trying to get hysterical which makes you pay even closer attention to what you are saying. Consider it a warning. If you continue to make unhealthy fuss and disrespectful of forum members you will be subject to a ban.

yosuf:

I do not know anything about it yet, I am surprised by the sluggishness, by the way, of all of you. When the secret of the market is almost solved, no one is seriously willing to help.

Soon everyone will be millionaires. There will be no poor and no haves. We wait and wait. Finally, at least life will get easier.

If you are such a retard, post the article here.

yosuf:

And the article is promised to be published in the next few days, but I decided to offer you a working program in excel as well

I would like you to attach excel to the article as well.

If it is really that interesting and practical, there will be plenty of implementations of experts and/or your mega ideas.