[WARNING CLOSED] UmnickTrader Adaptive EA - page 24

It's a long time, Rustam. There are 228 posts in the thread, and moderators can only delete posts no older than 3 days.

If a person does not want to cooperate (not formally, but in fact, without demagogy) - just ask the Admin to take down the entire thread at once. And the topicstarter will be sentenced to an eternal ban.

LeoV:

By the way, by the way, in my experience, the maximum profit option that you choose is almost definitely a fit to the market. This is what explains the pummeling and the profit in the pictures from the tester. )))

I suggested you to look closely at the log of changes in the current configuration - you refused.

Therefore your current conclusions are wrong.

VictorArt: Итого, форма собственной функции задаётся в терминах последовательности возможных позиций (отрезки: открыть позицию-закрыть позицию), а не последовательности цен.

As I understand it, the eigenfunction is the market formula I mentioned above? Then, how is this consistency defined and what is it set by? Or with what?

VictorArt: I suggested you take a close look at the current configuration change log - you refused.
OK, what is the "current configuration change log"?

LeoV:
OK, what is the "current configuration change log"?

Answered in private, so as not to be taken as advertising.

VictorArt: Something I don't understand, are my last answers clear or is it demagoguery again? :)

"very little time" - I'm not rushing anywhere - it's been a year and a half, you can go on for another year.

No, it's not clear.

I asked further clarifying questions.

OK, Victor, what is the market function (f.r.)?

How does the c.f. (own function) with f.r.: why do you think this code facilitates such synchronisation?

Where is the necessary negative feedback (NF) between f.r. and s.f. giving a real synchronisation mechanism?

Have you done any research on it, on this EOC - or is it just your idea for the distant future?

You really don't have much time. All this circus is already boring - and not only to moderators.

VictorArt: Replying to a private message so as not to be taken as an advertisement.

No problem - went and had a look. I haven't got the hang of it yet. I am only interested in one question, an essential question. How is this market formula searched for? As I understand it, it's an eigenfunction. The eigenfunction is a sequence of trades. How is this sequence defined or how is it determined?

LeoV:
As I understand it, the eigenfunction is the market formula I was talking about above? Then, how is this sequence defined and what is it set with? Or with what?

Apparently you misunderstand it somehow after all.

There is no "market formula" - there is a predetermined "eigenfunction".

How it is defined and what it is set to is described above. For example, you can use PRNG to make a small series of numbers and store them in an array.

Mathemat:

No, it's not clear.

I asked further clarifying questions.

You really don't have much time. This whole circus is already boring - and not just the moderators.

Well, a circus it is. Then we rest for the next year or until we get bored of resting :)

VictorArt:

Apparently you misunderstand it somehow.

There is no "market formula" - there is a predetermined "eigenfunction".

How it is defined and what it is set to is described above. For example, you can use PRNG to make a small series of numbers and store them in an array.

It is not at all clear how it is defined or what it is set to. Here is a picture of how I understand it.

We find some "eigenfunction" based on which we trade when certain thresholds are crossed. How does it work for you?