[WARNING CLOSED] UmnickTrader Adaptive EA - page 23

Mathemat:

Victor, it's pretty clear, although again you haven't said anything specific.

It's good that it's clear.

So moving on - I'll continue in a little while.

VictorArt:
Mathemat:

Victor, it 's understandable, although again you haven't said anything specific.

It's good that it's clear.

Moving on then - I'll continue in a little while.

Now, Victor, you can copy this post every other day, and the moderators won't bother you and the thread will be at the top.

Victor, just let's not give obscure links again, distracting from the point. The last link didn't say anything about your own function, although the text is curious.

You have a specific development, and you deliberately advertise the terms: "OTT", "own function", "market function", "adaptation" (otherwise why would you mention them in the kodobase and here?). Please show how all this is implemented in your code (OTT can be omitted: it seems as if it consists of one sentence).

Mathemat:

What proprietary function is implemented in your code (say, Umnick V3)? Give the part of the code that is responsible for it.

You give a picture. The intrinsic is a straight line and the market function is a broken line. Where do you have them calculated?

And why is it called that anyway?

Own function.

Called "own" from the word "own", "property", i.e. it does not depend on the market in any way and is invented by the "trader".

For example, the trader decides that he will only buy and never sell. Then the trader's own function will look as segments of a straight line: buy-lose buy, buy-lose buy, etc.

Another variant, the trader decides that he/she will always buy-sell-buy-sell, etc.

Alternatively, the trader decides that he will always buy-sell-buy-sell-buy-sell, etc.

If we additionally define goals for each position, we will obtain even more complex forms of the eigenfunction.

So, the eigenfunction form is defined in terms of a sequence of possible positions (intervals: open position-loseposition) but not in terms of price sequence.

An adaptive EA is the simplest possible variant, which is why the eigenfunction form is not separately specified in the form of an array, matrix or anything else.

In fact, the form of the custom function is defined only by this code:
// change direction of trades
currentBuySell = -currentBuySell;

Or another variant:
if( countStop > 1 ) {
// change direction of trades
currentBuySell = -currentBuySell;
countStop = 0;
}
else
countStop = countStop+1;

Waiting for questions on your own function.

Alexei, tear down the thread, how much can you persuade him, you will not squeeze anything out of him - he is empty as bamboo

Let someone tell me which paragraphs of the "Code of Rules" the topicstarter has not fulfilled.

The demagogue's rule book

1. Never respond directly to a question posed and do not fully disclose your position. That way you leave yourself more room to retreat by saying "that's not what I meant at all".

2. Remember - the opponent has to prove all the time that he is not a camel. If he proves any nonsense, he won't have time to expose you, and the audience will think you're leading.

3. never argue with another demagogue. If you have a choice of whose post to respond to, choose newbies who naively try to talk to you like a sane person. They are the easiest victims and you can't lose to them.

4. The demagogue doesn't get the dirt sticking to him. No matter what they write to you, always stay upbeat, unflappable and glossy. It's infuriating.

5. Don't engage in primitive rudeness and flaming. Caustic taunts are a hundred times more offensive. Besides, a moderator won't find an excuse to shut you up, no matter how much he wants to.

6. If your opponent's post contains 90% irresistible arguments that you have nothing to counter, ignore them. Then find the weakness in the remaining 10% and spin it. If you get caught fudging or making a mistake, pretend nothing happened and move the argument to another topic where you can seize the initiative.

7. Never admit your mistakes, make excuses or defend yourself - this is unworthy of a true demagogue.

8. Create a halo of self-evidence in your posts. The phrases "everyone knows that...", "only a fool does not know that...", "it was found out a long time ago that..." work wonders.

9. There are no absolutely unquestionable truths, that is why an experienced demagogue may turn any post against the opponent: if someone expresses an expert opinion, say that it is only his opinion; if you are given some facts, say that the source is unreliable; if they say that two times two is four, say that it is not an argument.

10. One of the best tactics is to piss off your opponent (a good demagogue does it very well), and when you see even the slightest hint of flaming, insult him by claiming that he's out of arguments and resorting to personality.

11. Another good technique is to appeal to your opponent's intelligence. "You're an intelligent man and you know that...". If he does object, it will seem to everyone that he himself has admitted that he is an idiot.

12 If you're pinned down, yawn defiantly and say, "This is all bullshit. I believe that...". The "it's all nonsense" argument is fundamentally irrefutable.

13. The phrase: "The opponents have never produced any evidence" is a demagogue's best friend. Don't be afraid to use it, even if irrefutable evidence was in every line. The opponents will still have nothing to contradict it.

14. Don't be afraid to claim with a brazen face that white is black and black is white. Oddly enough, it's very hard to prove otherwise.

15. There are no ranks and titles for a demagogue. Citing someone's authority is never proof and can be debunked with a simple, "Don't you have your own thoughts?"

16. Remember that the word "justify" is a vulgar swear word. If you are called a "justification", claim in response that everything has been said before and that your opponents cannot read your posts.

17. Never end an argument first. Wait until your opponents realize it's no use talking to you and bail, then claim victory.

18. If you have nothing to say, quote bash.org.ru, udaff.com, famous blogs in the ZHG. This is very cool and commands respect. Take two or three phrases and repeat them constantly.

19. make sure you call your opponents by their first name.

20. If you have nothing to reply to your opponent, you should carefully check his message for spelling and punctuation errors.

21. Finally, one last thing... Remember, everyone around you knows that you are a demagogue. So you shouldn't care about their opinion. You're doing all this to rise in your own eyes, not those of others.

VictorArt: An adaptive Expert Advisor is the simplest variant that can exist, so the form of its own function is not defined separately in the form of an array, a matrix or anything else.

How is the formula used to make the trade?

OK, Victor, what is the market function (f.r.)?

How does the c.f. sync. (own function) with f.r.: why do you think this code facilitates such synchronisation?

Where is the necessary negative feedback (NF) between f.r. and s.f. that gives the real synchronisation mechanism?

Have you done any research on it, this OOS, - or is it just an afterthought for the distant future?

Victor, understand, you can't get away with beautiful words about OTT, FF, IF and adaptation, you can't just throw dust in your eyes here. People here are competent - if not in cybernetics, then in trading for sure. You have very little time to stop this demagoguery.

2 xrust: Take your time, Rustam, it's easy to cut. But to return the thread to constructiveness and at the same time give Victor a chance to rehabilitate himself.

Then I suggest the admins clear the thread of all rubbish, and leave only the constructive suggestions from the topicstarter, which I calculate will lead to the removal of everything but the thread's name.

This forum has reminded me of a kindergarten, where naughty kids are handled by naughty teachers ... for God's sake !

VictorArt: Of the various options, the formula with the maximum profit is chosen.

By the way, by the way, in my experience, the maximum profit option that you choose is almost definitely a fit to the market. This is what explains the pummeling and the profit in the pictures from the tester. )))

Mathemat:

Victor, you have to understand that you can't just talk about OTT, S.F., F.R. and adaptation, you can't just throw dust in your eyes here. People here are competent - if not in cybernetics, then in trading for sure. You have very little time to stop this demagoguery.

I do not understand, my last answers are clear or demagoguery again? :)

"I'm in no hurry - it's been a year and a half, we can go on and on for another year.