Catching a reversal or correction - page 2

I recently uploaded a video course on torrent directly on the subject... if interested, google "the art of trading correction rutracker"

Very interesting how my views on this overlap with the gentlemen :o)

FLET:

Gerasimm won't be too upset

I would like to propose an idea I just came up with, reading the post about zigzags

In a zigzag, you can observe two types of movements, one fading and one rising (no matter whether the price goes up or down).

I'll get a bit more sorted out and reply soon....

VladislavVG:
It's a pdf, txt - remove the extension.......

Yes, thank you, that's the one. Just need to translate it.

Gerasimm:

Yes, thank you, that's the one. I'll have to translate it.
I'll look around for it, maybe it's in Russian somewhere...

VladislavVG:
I'll dig around - there might be one in Russian somewhere...

OK! By the way, thanks a lot for a couple of your indices, one of them - Murray levels - has been on all my terminals for three hundred years, and I have been trading this topic for five years, but have never been interested in mechanization.

sever30:

here you go.

it's one of the 10 inductors i left behind after deleting the whole collection of indicators to hell :)

Why isn't it showing up on the chart? I can't figure out what the problem is.

Cod:
I recently uploaded a video course on torrent directly on the subject... if interested, google "the art of trading correction rutracker"

Yeah, it's right here http://rutracker. org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3297968 ... Let's watch it on long winter evenings. :о)

Gerasimm:

Yeah, it's right here http://rutracker. org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3297968 ... Let's watch it on long winter evenings. :о)

Well, I haven't provided the link, I don't know whether it is allowed here or not... The course is for amateurs, but it won't do any harm.

What really impressed me was this Michael S. Jenkins Trading Video on the same tracker. Jenkins Trading Video - it's about corrections, goals, a little bit of Gann, etc.

Gerasimm:

Why isn't it showing up on the graph? I can't figure out what the problem is.

It works fine for me... The problem may be that the file downloaded from the forum has the wrong extension, not mq4 but something else. You have to change it manually and that's it