Creating a trading robot - page 5

Mathemat:

I'm looking forward to it. It is unlikely to speed up, but the articles on "five" are now published much faster than on "four".

P.S. Yusufkhoja, quite accidentally I found your posts in the theme "Mathematics and Forex - is it reasonable to combine them?

What is your opinion about these posts? I joined this site to find the opinion of true mathematicians on the subject, the result is familiar to you. We have to rely on our own efforts and capabilities. I am limited by my lack of knowledge of mql4 or mql5.

yosuf:

And what is your opinion on these posts?
Everything is fine except for Gödel's incompleteness theorem )))) So the euphoria will surely pass )))

yosuf:

In a nutshell, the idea is: as you enter (import) the data every minute (if you work on minutes), the program analyzes (I will give a pattern) the market for a possible BUY entry (all three indicators point to 1) or SELL (all three indicators point to -1) or useless entry, ie, fatt outside the market (at least one of the indicators has a different sign). Exit is also guided by the signs of these indicators (if the signs of all three indicators are inconsistent, immediately close the position and leave the market) I ask all developers to connect, I will provide ideological support, from you the software. I make no secrets from anyone, I will post all the theoretical developments, believe me, they are unique. In honor of Russia giving me an education I will try to help all Russians. The Forex market will be enough for everybody. Let's show foreigners high-tech, which they sometimes surprise us with.
How much do you value this work?

Give me a fulcrum and I will turn the earth upside down. (Archimedes)

Vinin:

It would be better to wait for publication. Otherwise it would not be quite fair to others
The main problem with publishing is the formulas. I hope to be able to do that tomorrow.

fozi:

Give me a fulcrum and I will turn the earth upside down. (Archimedes)

To confidently enter the market according to my strategy, 3 conditions must be met: 1-a confident trend in the present, 2-in the near future and 3-absolute upside (BAU) or downside in the present (SELL). Here is the strategy of all three indicators, believe me, only when all these conditions are met is success possible in the market, but a man can not take it all into account, so we want to create a robot. Regularities for all 3 indicators have been identified, formulated and implemented on excel. The task is to rewrite the program on the mql4 platform MT4.

yosuf:
To enter the market confidently according to my strategy, 3 conditions must be met: 1-a confident trend in the present, 2-in the near future and 3-absolute rise (BAU) or fall in the present (SELL). Here is the strategy of all three indicators, believe me, only when all these conditions are met is success possible in the market, but a man can not take it all into account, so we want to create a robot. Regularities for all 3 indicators have been identified, formulated and implemented on excel. The task is to rewrite the program on the mql4 platform MT4.
The 2nd condition clarify.

sever30:
2-nd condition, please specify.

Here the exchange rate is forecasted for the nearest future according to the mathematical model in the form of a universal regression model that will be soon published in the mql5 forum. This model manages the second indicator and should also give permission to enter the market, to be there or veto it.

iv_danko:
How much do you value this work?

This should be done by forum members, after the article is published, we will create a robot together and if it helps someone.

yosuf:

The dependence looks like this: P=P0+Q0*GAMMARASP(t;n;m;1) where: P0-primary rate;Q0-maximum- possible change;GAMMARASP should be understood as an integral function of Gamma distribution;t-time from the beginning of observation;n;m;- distribution parameters;1-sign of belonging to integral distribution. I am waiting for help from forum members in importing data from MT4 forex trading platform to complete the Expert Advisor, forecasting in real time on Excel and converting to mgl4

I have a few questions about the variables on the fly:

1. As I understand it, you are taking the Q0 value from the past? In any case, how is it calculated?

2. Do the three different indicator values s1, s2, s3 depend on the distribution parameters n; m (usually alpha, beta)?

3. can you give an idea of the values of the variables for each of the three indicators, in general?

. can you give an example.