Creating a trading robot - page 4

Mathemat:

Where do you get your gamma distribution from, Yusufhoja?

You don't often see terver functions explicitly in this forum.

I will try to answer briefly: this function is not invented for target prediction, not guessed, not observed, not adapted, not encountered anywhere by me in such perspective, but is a result of consideration and attribution of the market price change phenomenon to transitive processes with drawing up of the corresponding differential equations of material balance, their solutions, which are received first as a density function Gamma-distribution Gamma-distribution(t;n;l;0)

yosuf: is the result of considering and attributing the phenomenon of market price changes to transient processes with compiling corresponding differential equations of material balance, their solutions, which are first obtained as a density function of Gamma-distribution Gamma-distribution(t;n;l;0)

That's some serious stuff. Can I at least have a quick look at these equations?

Well, I used to make up difurcations too, but I didn't have any gamma-distribution in mind... But it was simpler there: I did not describe the transient process.

Yusufkhoja, maybe it would have been easier just to post your report.

Vinin:

Yusufkhoja, maybe it would have been easier just to post your report.

You're right, I have now posted an article on mql5, it's being tested and reviewed, maybe I'll post it on mql4 as well, to make it clearer when you write your robot.

yosuf:

You're right, I have now posted the article on mql5, it's at the verification and review stage, maybe I'll post it on mql4 as well, to make it clearer when you write your robot.

It's just difficult to ask questions without quoting.

The whole report is based on one assumption. But if this assumption is wrong .....

Vinin:

It's just hard to ask questions without citations.

The whole report is based on one assumption. But if that assumption is wrong .....

Have you read the article? There are assumptions, but there are also facts that confirm their validity. We should try to use the conclusions of the article.

We will not be able to read the article until it has been published.

yosuf:

Have you read the article? There are assumptions, but they are also confirmed by facts. We should try to use the conclusions of the article.

It would be better to wait for publication. It wouldn't be fair to the others.

Vinin:

It would be better to wait for publication. It would not be fair to others.

Then please encourage its publication as soon as possible.

I'm looking forward to it. It is unlikely to speed up, but the articles on "five" are now published much faster than on "four".

P.S. Yusufkhoja, quite accidentally I found your posts in the theme "Mathematics and Forex - is it reasonable to combine them?