Looking for an indicator (advisor, script) - page 9

Hello.
Does anyone know this indicator (oscillator)? What is it called or does anyone have it?

Do you know a google image search?

Here it is, maybe somewhere in this huge branch it will be.

Mathemat:

Do you know a google image search?

Here it is, maybe somewhere in this huge thread it will be.

Had a look, but didn't find the indicator.
The upper oscillator looks a bit like MACD(1,120,1), but not it, but the lower one ....
Although it seems to be the same oscillator, but with different parameters.

rensbit:
I looked, but did not find an indicator.
The upper oscillator looks a bit like MACD(1,120,1), but not it, but the lower one...
Although it seems to be the same oscillator, but with different parameters.

http://www.wave-segregation.blogspot.com/p/segregation-library-fx.html

There's something not written in our language...

Can you suggest an indicator that would give all the summary information - the number of open orders on all currency pairs for buy and sell, their total volumes, preferably by groups of MagicNumber, in addition to the amount of swap, etc.

Debugger:

Not a zigzag, it was something like a Fourier or something like that

You didn't happen to see it with the villagers, did you? They displayed the highs in red and the lows in blue arrows.

What is a good EA? I've downloaded a few and the results are very different from what they say.

who knows where there might be an advisor that trawls the placed orders and, when closed, puts the limit order in the same place.

Hi all!!!

I need an indicator that shows the smallest bar or candle, for a certain period of time. for example, on the 4H chart will show the smallest candle or bar for 5 days.

A marked arrow on this candle as an indicator Fractals.Well there is actually nothing.Who will help very grateful.

Or something like that.

rensbit:
Hello.
Does anyone know this indicator (oscillator)? What is it called or does anyone have it?

Give me the link, let's download and test it.