Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 28

Avals:

Ok, now the eur exchange rate is for example 1.3620. What should we do next, what will the exchange rate be tomorrow, should we buy or sell? After all, we need to sell/buy to make money.

VTB is buying.

VTB= Discarded Toilet Paper :)

Avals:
VTB= Discarded Toilet Paper :)
:))) That's what we take. Then we throw it away.

Avals:

Ok, the EUR exchange rate is 1.3620 (the weathervane or MT shows :)). What should we do next, what rate we will get tomorrow, should we buy or sell? After all, we have to buy/sell to make profit.

The rate tomorrow no one knows, because liquidity, volatility, etc. of the currency will also be known tomorrow. And the direction (in which direction) is better to trade, I think there are systems that can predict with some probability/reliability - the only thing left is to find such a system and add MM to it ;)

SZY: imho, it is better to start selling tomorrow the eur, it looks up very suspiciously on all TFs, and the pound is already aiming downwards on a lower TF

Avals:

ok, now the eur exchange rate is e.g. 1.3620 (weathervane or MT showed it :)). What should we do next, what will the exchange rate be tomorrow, should we buy or sell? After all, we need to sell/buy to make money.

And to think? I consider all this searching for patterns to be coffee grounds guessing. I didn't give the example of a weather vane for nothing. It always moves in the direction of the wind. And it does not remember where it looked yesterday and does not know where it will have to point tomorrow... It shows the real wind direction in the present...

That's what I mean...

artmedia70:

What about thinking? I consider all these searches for patterns to be guessing by coffee grounds. I didn't give the example of a weather vane for nothing. It always moves in the direction of the wind. And it does not remember where it looked yesterday and does not know where it will have to point tomorrow... It shows the real wind direction in the present...

That's what I mean...

what's next? Here is the terminal, it shows the last rate and does not remember anything))) It shows the real price in the present. Isn't that a weathervane? :)

If you want exactly the same direction as a weathervane, compare the last price and the tick back. South and north accordingly. What does that give you?

The weather vane also lags due to inertia.

Avals:

What's next? Here's the terminal, it shows the latest exchange rate and does not remember anything)))) It shows the real price in the present. Isn't that a weathervane? :)

If you want exactly the same direction as a weathervane, compare the last price and the tick back. South and north accordingly. What does that give you?

OK. My abstract thoughts are not understood by the inhabitants of this thread... It seems - indeed, one does not go into another's monastery with one's own mouth... :)

Rethinking...

joo:
The weather vane also lags due to inertia.
But it misses insignificant fluctuations in the wind (read: course)

artmedia70:

Okay. My abstract thoughts are not understood by the inhabitants of this thread...

Take your time, Artem. You don't get to be a coward, you get to be a coward. Spill what you have to say. Or just say you don't want to reveal your super-dupernano system :)