[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 495

Datskiy:
Hello Hello, does anybody know if a broker can shut down an EA in your terminal and if so, how to deal with it))) I have an EA working, then it starts tapping error 0. I got suspicious.

I don't know if you are right, I have seen this error message before and it says no connection or thread is busy and sometimes lasts a few minutes, but the market is relatively calm, I had to reboot computer and work continued, I advise to write a program to reboot computer and when the server is down for a few minutes, it does not let me in, the adviser should include this program (the program should be in the directory exsperts or something else nearby), besides after the restart the terminal should run itself this can be done by throwing a shortcut terminal (just a shortcut) in the root directory and all, in theory, should provide standalone operation

Datskiy:
I have an EA running, then it starts knocking out error0.I got suspicious.

Constant Value Description

ERR_NO_ERROR 0 No error

LazarevDenis:

The advisor has to turn on this program (the program should be in the exsperts directory or something like that next to the terminal), the adviser should include this program (the program should be in the directory exsperts or something else nearby), besides after the restart the terminal should run itself this can be done by throwing a shortcut terminal (just a shortcut) in the root directory and all, in theory, should provide standalone operation

If I've got a written contract with a broker, like many other brokers, it turns out not illegal in general.

Datskiy:

I would like to clarify whether a broker may disable an EA remotely, but in general, it should be illegal, but I have no written contract with the broker, as well as many others.

Cannot disable, but can prohibit

ERR_TRADE_DISABLED 133 Trading banned

Vinin:

Constant Value Description

ERR_NO_ERROR 0 No error

I mean, it's normal. I'm a dummy in programming? I can only trade.

Datskiy:

So, it's okay. I'm a programming dummy? I can only trade.

You are advised to read https://docs.mql4.com/ru/constants/errors

Vinin:

You are advised to read https://docs.mql4.com/ru/constants/errors

Thank you. It was helpful.

in mt4 can i change thef to a non-standard one? let's say H2,

how do i do it?

Mort000:

in mt4 can i change thef to a non-standard one? let's say H2,

how do i do it?

It seems that mql4 does not have it, but mql5 does.

Mort000:

in mt4 can you change thef to a non-standard one? say H2, how can you do this?

There is a smart thing - search.
Google mql4: Non-standard timeframe