[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 383

sergeev:
they know

Thank you for your kind words. But I haven't found an answer to my question anywhere on the forum or in the documentation. I call the Alert function in my EA. For example Alert("X"). It is called perfectly, the signal sounds, and an entry appears in the Expert Advisor tab of the terminal, but the popup does not appear.

Hi, could you please tell me if someone has encountered the ZUP_v92 or ZUP_v88 indicators? Is it for MT4? Why is it not visible (not working) in the terminal??? ZUP_v60 works fine!!! Maybe you need special settings in the code? Tried it on different TF and currencies. NOTHING!!! Thanks in advance!

Hello. Please tell me if this is correct:

bool A=true;

double B=2.1;

string C=A+B; //the value is string: 3.1

and this

int B, A;

A=3; B=4;

double C=A\B; //the value of C will be 0.0, not 0.75

Maybe these are silly examples (especially the first one) in terms of common sense, but are the values of C variable still correctly defined? Thanks in advance

VladimirR:

Hello. Please tell me if this is correct:

for you

Why, in the textbook example

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    // Пример оператора for
   for (n=1; n<=Numb; n++)          // for(выражения) 
      Mas[n]= Const_1+ n*Pi;        // Вложенный оператор (тело операт.)

is the body of a compound operator not enclosed in braces?

And what is a compound operator that consists of zero operators? What does it look like and what is it used for?

There are no brackets because it is a single line.

vitali_yv:
Please tell me why the Alert window no longer appears? Now these events only appear in the terminal window. Is it because of the new build or am I dumb?

Try getting into this file:

...MT4.../config/terminal.ini

Check Alert window settings. My settings are as follows:

AlertWindowLeft=287
AlertWindowTop=104
AlertWindowRight=340
AlertWindowBottom=318

Hello!

Question: I wrote an EA that works on the tester. Works on MetaTrader4 at only one broker out of 2, just the one where I don't need it. And where I need it, it doesn't work..... What could be the problem?????? Thanks in advance....

Gentlemen, please advise why the condition of passing the kickup profitability variable of a buy or sell order stubbornly fails to work...?

for(int l = total - 1; l >= 0; l--) {
OrderSelect(l, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
if ((OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) && (OrderMagicNumber() == mn)) {

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) {
if (OrderProfit() > 0) kickup = 2;
if (! OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits), 2, CLR_NONE)) {
trymore();

}
} else {
if (OrderProfit() > 0) kickup = 1;
if (! OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits), 2, CLR_NONE)) {
trymore();
}
}
}
}

zoritch:

Gentlemen, can you tell me why the condition of passing the buy or sell order kickup profitability variable stubbornly fails...?

Apparently you should have gone here