[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 380

Zhunko:
This is not a parameter. Why don't you use the function to determine the position of the button or just look at the tops, without going into details?

I rather don't feel comfortable using just a function from a third-party library to create a free indicator/script. If I don't need the library registration, then maybe it's still useful to me!

However, I have found the code I need, and in an absolutely unexpected place, where I would never have thought to look... good luck)))

I'll check it and post it, maybe someone else will need it.

ilunga:

I am wondering if it is possible to use iCustom without explicitly specifying the indicator parameters, but for it to calculate with the default values set in that indicator?

Yes. It will work with the default parameters of the indicator without parameters specified. Only the EA will not be able to change the parameters, and you will regret it during optimization.

granit77:
Yes. Without specifying parameters it will work with the default parameters of the indicator. Only from the EA there will be no possibility to change the parameters, which you will bitterly regret when optimising.
Thank you. I understand the optimization, at the moment I am interested in the fact of possibility/no possibility

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, could you please advise me how to set the time in the mt4 terminal to Greenwich? If there is any information it would be appreciated if someone would tell me how to do the same in the terminal Metastock 2.0 (broker FXCM)

spongebob:
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, could you tell me how to set the time in the mt4 terminal to Greenwich? If there is any information it would be appreciated if someone would advise how to do the same in the terminal Metastock 2.0 (broker FXCM)
There is no such possibility.

Zhunko:
There's no such thing.
Thank you! That's a shame.

Zhunko:
I don't have that option.
Can you advise me which broker has a GMT terminal and 5 working days in the week, so that there is no extra 6 day candle!

Please help. I am studying the MQL4 programming language. I have an idea to write a script to close all market and pending orders. I suppose this script has already been written but I have not only write it for my own use but also as a part of some training. I have written it but it behaves very strangely. It closes only odd orders in one order regardless of its type, be it market or pending. I understand if it would close nothing at all. However, I have puzzled over the logic error here for a long time, but still do not understand it. Here is the program code:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| close orders.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
//| http://www.metaquotes.net |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"
#property copyright "Stanislav Mishutkin"
#property link "http://www.stas223@mail.ru"

//| script program start function |
int start()
{
int Tip=-1;
for(int i=0; i<=OrdersTotal(); i=i+1)
{
if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)
{
Tip=OrderType();

int Ticket=OrderTicket();
double Lot=OrderLots();
if (Tip<=1)
{
switch(Tip)
{
case 0: double Price_Cls=Bid;
break;
case 1: Price_Cls=Ask;
break;
}
OrderClose(Ticket,Lot,Price_Cls,10);
}

else
{
OrderDelete(Ticket);
}
}

}

if (Tip==-1)
{
Alert(" no market orders");

}

Alert("the script has stopped working");

//----

//----
return(0);
}

Can you tell me what's wrong?

neisseria:

Please help. I am studying the MQL4 programming language. I have an idea to write a script to close all market and pending orders. I suppose this script has already been written but I have not only write it for my own use but also as a part of some training. I wrote it but it behaves very strangely. It closes only odd orders in one order regardless of its type, be it market or pending. I understand if it would close nothing at all. However, I have puzzled over the logic error here for a long time, but still do not understand it. Here is the programming code:

Can you tell me what's wrong?

Do the cycle in reverse

for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)

Reposted.

Fartowiy 11.05.2011 10:58
Hi all !!! Who can sketch the AO and MAGD indices for determining divergence. Thanks in advance.

dmmikl86 11.05.2011 11:43
Fartowiy:
Hi all !!! I wonder who can skype the AO and MAGD indicator for determining the divergence. I would be grateful to you in advance.

these indices are part of standard set of MT4. search for them there...

i can use them to detect a divergence yourself....

If you think that the indicator detects divergences itself, i don't know whether you are looking for them or not.

DhP 11.05.2011 11:54
Fartowiy:
Hi all !!! Who can send us the AO's and MAGD's icons for detecting devirgence. Thank you very much.
FX5 has good divergence indicators. Have a look at the base.