[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 379

Roger:
Insert a small code for calculating VertShift from a chart period into init(). Once you set it up, it will last for ages.

Thanks for the reply.

If I understand correctly: if (D1){ VertShift=50}; if (H4){ VertShift=20} etc. I'll try it, but I think there will be problems with attaching to different instruments, especially metals.

mInvIn:

Thank you for your reply.

If I understand correctly: if (D1){ VertShift=50}; if (H4){ VertShift=20} etc. I'll try it, but I think there will be problems with attaching to different tools, especially metals.

A more flexible option would be to get the height of the window in pixels and translate it to points, then move the letters back by the required size in pixels with the translation to points.

But better - put the text at the bottom of the bar.

sergeev:

a more flexible option is to get the height of the window in pixels and translate it into points, then move the letters back to the required size in pixels with the translation into points.

But better - put the text at the bottom of the bar.

I think I got it:
VertShift=MathFloor((WindowPriceMax(0)-WindowPriceMin(0))/40/Point)

if understood correctly. When attached to a chart - great, the text is where it should be, but when switching timeframes it dances a little, it's just trifles.

Thanks a lot, the issue is solved.

Can you tell me how to find out the status of the AUTOPROCUT button ?

n-i-k:

Can you tell me how to find out the status of the AUTOPROCUT button ?

Library.

Happy Victory Day everyone! I'm back here again, re-did the standard advisor in mt4, I'm posting the results, look experienced ones, is it possible on real, result ie?

Files:
test_2.zip  244 kb

Thank you! Happy Victory Day, everyone! I join in! And extern datetime expiration=0; in what units is it set? Seconds?

Zhunko:
Library.

Thank you! I found this parameter in it, but I don't know how to use it, can you tell me the specific code for button analysis, can I get it in a private message?

#define PC_COMMON_AUTOSCROLL          0x04ED // Автопрокрутка графика.

Using all this (third party) library probably will not suit me, because I am developing my indicator not for personal use, but for small group of people, for free (or for very small fee), but for your library:

• - Registration is not free.
  • - 3600 rubles per year.

Therefore, a BIG PLEASE, who is still in the know, give please! the code that returns the state (pressed/not pressed) of the AUTOPROCERT button!

Good afternoon!

I am wondering if it is possible to use iCustom without explicitly specifying the indicator parameters, but for it to calculate with the default values set in this indicator?

n-i-k:

Thank you! I found this parameter in it, but I don't know how to use it, can you tell me the specific code for button analysis, can I get it in a private message?

Using all this (third party) library probably will not suit me, because I am developing my indicator not for personal use, but for small group of people, for free (or for very small fee), but for your library:

• - Registration is not free.
  • - 3600 rubles per year.

Therefore, a BIG PLEASE, who is still in the know, give me please! the code that returns the state (pressed/not pressed) of the AUTOPROCERT button!

This is not a parameter. Why don't you use the function to determine the position of the button or are you only looking at the tops, without going into details?

Registration is only needed to use the 5 functions that other users have ordered and paid for. The rest are free.