[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 278

artmedia70:
They only change on the bar with the arrow. Press Ctrl+D and move the mouse over the indicator chart, observing the data of these buffers. You owe me a beer :))

Just a beer to two addresses. Mine too. Somehow, I participated too. You just don't see it.

artmedia70:
They only change on the bar with the arrow. Press Ctrl+D and move the mouse over the indicator chart, observing the data of these buffers. You owe me a beer :))
I'll give it a try, I'd be happy to owe you one.

Vinin:

Beer to two addresses only. Mine too. I've done my part, too, somehow. You just don't see it.

Yes, mate, where have we been... :) I agree. If you call us, ask for a weekend with a case of beer... :)

ZS. A thought came up later... Sometimes I sleep and feel a certain presence of someone mysterious... :))))))) Don't scare me at night with your eagle-eyed presence. creepy!!!! :))))))

Vinin:

Only beers to two addresses. Mine too. Somehow got involved too. It just doesn't show.

Looks like you're both out of beer and honey.

It's always 2147483647... Driving the mouse around the bar doesn't give you anything.

Sergey_Rogozin:

It's always 2147483647... Driving the mouse around the bar doesn't give you anything.

This means that you hit an empty value(EMPTY_VALUE=2147483647)

Vinin:

This means you hit an empty value (EMPTY_VALUE=2147483647)

But how do you get there in time when there is value.

As I was writing, a thought occurred to me: my shifft is 1, I'll try 0.

Sergey_Rogozin:

But how do you get there in time when there is value.

An idea occurred to me as I was writing: I have the shifter set to 1, I'll try 0.

Didn't work...

Sergey_Rogozin:

It's not the bar, it's the bars. On the bar where there is an arrow, the buffer value will change from EMPTY_VALUE to a different value.

You owe me a beer and some girls :)

To both addresses... :)

If I write the code, it will be more than just beer and girls... :))))))))

artmedia70:

not by bar, but by bar. On the bar where there is an arrow, the buffer value will change from EMPTY_VALUE to a different value.

Beer and girls :)

To both addresses... :)

I'll write code - it will be not in two addresses and not only beer and girls... :))))))))

I take data from buffer like this

double UPdiver = iCustom(NULL,60,"FX5_Divergence",2,0); 
 double DNdiver = iCustom(NULL,60,"FX5_Divergence",3,0); 

Removed other externs in indicator code.

UPdiver and DNdiver displays them.

Buffers 0, 1, 4 give me correct values.

On the bar where there is an arrow, the buffer value will change from EMPTY_VALUE to another value.No. This does not happen.

Sergey_Rogozin:

On the bar where there is an arrow, the buffer value will change from EMPTY_VALUE to a different value. No. This does not happen.

Here is a script to check:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                   CheckArrow.mq4 |
//|                             Copyright © 2010, Trishkin Artyom A. |
//|                                           support@goldsuccess.ru |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2010, Trishkin Artyom A."
#property link      "support@goldsuccess.ru"

//| script program start function                                    |
int start()
  {
//----
string   sy=Symbol();
int      tf=Period();
double   ArrUP, ArrDN;
for (int i=0; i<100; i++) {
   ArrUP=iCustom(sy,tf,"FX5_Divergence_V2.1","*** OSMA Settings ***",12,26,9,"*** Indicator Settings ***",true,true,2,i);
   ArrDN=iCustom(sy,tf,"FX5_Divergence_V2.1","*** OSMA Settings ***",12,26,9,"*** Indicator Settings ***",true,true,3,i);
   if (ArrUP!=EMPTY_VALUE) Alert("Значение буфера 2 для стрелки вверх = ",DoubleToStr(ArrUP,6), ", бар стрелки = ",iBarShift(sy,tf,Time[i]));
   if (ArrDN!=EMPTY_VALUE) Alert("Значение буфера 3 для стрелки вниз = ",DoubleToStr(ArrDN,6), ", бар стрелки = ",iBarShift(sy,tf,Time[i]));
   }
//----
   return(0);
  }
I'll check with Victor in which sauna and on which island we'll relax... :)))))))))