[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 243

You may need it, but he, as he has already made clear, does not) and his question is not where to write the code

Can anyone tell me where to get a MA that changes colour depending on the direction?

Figar0:

I've noticed for a long time, the telepaths and psychics on this forum are rubbish....
Thanks for the quick reply, but maybe explain how to use it. Sincerely, that newbie.

ertcy, we don't know why it's not working properly, because we can't see your code

eddy:
Can anyone tell me where to get a MA that changes colour depending on the direction?
I can make one myself)

Can you tell me, when I work in the terminal and make transactions there, does the broker see my ip ?

a8888:
Can you please tell me, when I work in the terminal and make transactions there, does the broker see my ip ?
Your ip and passport number with residency can also be seen by the moderators. If you post indiscriminately in all threads they will send you to a sauna))))

eddy:
You may need it, but he, as he has made it clear, does not) and his question is not about where to write code
I'm afraid to be impolite, but I consider your poking strangers in the face to be unacceptable liberties.

alsu:
you can do it yourself)

Yeah) but it's not clear to me how to get it right, that it's drawn properly...

if (ma[i]>ma[i+1]) up();
else
if (ma[i]<ma[i+1]) dn();
else
if (upBuf[i+1]!=EMPTY_VALUE)  up();
else dn();

void up(int i) { upBuf[i]=iMA(..., i); upBuf[i+1]=iMA(..., i+1); }
void dn(int i) { dnBuf[i]=iMA(..., i); dnBuf[i+1]=iMA(..., i+1); }

all right?

DhP : Poking people you don't know is an unacceptable attitude.

why poke?)

eddy:

yeah) but it's not clear to me what was drawn correctly...

everything correct?

if (upBuf!=EMPTY_VALUE)  up();  else dn();

According to this condition, it turns out that if upBuf is not empty, then UP, and if empty, then DN...