[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 237

tell me how to visually see the value of this variable

osma=iOsMA(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

I insert it here Alert osma ; and it displays 0

Alert (iOsMA(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

Hello.

Look, what's it swearing about? Is it asking for something in the arcs?

ExtMapBuffer2[pos] = wt+(10*Point()); //green
ExtMapBuffer3[pos] = wt-(10*Point()); //red

Hello ... can someone see the code or can help to write code that will remember the price low/high of the previous candle (preferably that the parameters were able to specify the time) 15 minute chart.... and respectively open a sell/buy order depending on where the breakdown ...? thank you ... really need (just beginning to learn this programming language so far

Find an Expert Advisor that trades on a breakdown or on a breakdown/touch of stochastic levels, you have them equal to 100 and 0

maximvip:
Hello ... can someone see the code or can help to write code that will remember the price low/high of the previous candle (preferably that the parameters were able to specify the time) 15 minute chart.... and respectively open a sell/buy order depending on where the breakdown ...? thank you ... really need (just beginning to learn this programming language so far
Here you go and we'll help.
I think from here...

That's what I'm doing...I thought maybe someone had an example to deal with it concretely

Dersu:

Hello.

Look, what's it swearing about? Is it asking for something in the wishbone?

ExtMapBuffer2[pos] = wt+(10*Point()); //green
ExtMapBuffer3[pos] = wt-(10*Point()); //red

double Point
Current instrument point size in quote currency.
See also MarketInfo()
Example:
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point);

How do I draw a trend channel programmatically?

charter:
How do I draw a trend channel programmatically?

You can create 2 trend lines on the chart. And even remove the "Beam" property