[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 182

DhP:
Post your version and people will correct you or openly ask for the code to be written for you...

Yeah, you're right...

Guys might have a code...??? really need....

Vovo4ka:

Do you guys have a code a...?? really need....

start by looking into this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7108

IgorM:

start by studying this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7108

Thanks.... just a week ago I had no idea about the programming language at all.... but now I already wrote an EA and am improving it....

Guys robots rule...but it's really hard to write a really profitable robot((((((((

Vovo4ka:

Thanks.... Just a week ago I had no idea about the programming language at all.... and now I've written an Expert Advisor and am improving it....

Guys, robots rule...but it's really hard to write a really profitable robot((((((((

Vovochka, I won't be lazy to correct you. You could only "beg" people for a week...))).

And to write one yourself you have to do a lot of long reading and then experimenting...

DhP:

Vovochka, I will not be lazy to correct you. You could only "beg" people for a week...)))

And to write it yourself, you have to read a lot and take a long time and then experiment...

Ha...that's the thing, people helped, how to set a function etc. and the entire advisor was written by me!!!! And with the phrase ask for..... you have made me "a little" mad at.....!

I don't like to beg ... I only ask once and if people even send me a link to learn, I'll be glad to do it!

Vovo4ka:

Ha... that's the thing... people helped me, how to set the function, etc. and the whole advisor was written by me!!!! And with the phrase ask for..... you "a little bit" put me off..... you're insulting me!

I don't like to beg ... I only ask once and if people even throw in a link to learn, I'd be happy to!

I'm sorry.

Didn't mean to offend.

Sincerely wish you luck...

By the way, very useful FUNCTIONS from Kim.

Easy to find and easy to understand.

DhP:

By the way, very useful FUNCTIONS from Kim.

Easy to find and easy to understand.

I'm already reading...)) and working it out... I'll print it all out today... I'll work it out tomorrow at my classes...))

Just a couple of weeks ago I started studying MQL4. I started to write my first Expert Advisor to fix the theory in practice. So, I faced one problem. I chronically cannot write the part of the code responsible for position closing and opening, i.e. I cannot formulate trade criteria correctly. I cannot do it and I cannot do it at all.

So, I decided to ask for help. I just need to write a couple of lines of code.
I hope I will find some kind people here.

Trading criteria are as follows:
1. Formation of a buy signal from Stochastic. Stochastic signals are taken into account only when its two lines cross in overbought/oversold zones.
2. At the same time (this is important - the signals should be synchronous) the signal is generated by Envelopes. To be considered a "correct" signal, the price should either break one of the Envelopes lines or at least touch it (i.e. it does not matter if it is close, high, or low; one candle breaks through or three - any break).
3. Confirmation by the Parabolic. Opening of the position. As soon as the new Parabolic appears, confirming the trend direction - we open immediately.
4. Reverse Parabolic signal. Close the position. Upon receiving a reverse signal, the position should be closed immediately, and until then we are in the market.

In this case, the close was immediately followed by a signal to open - it is normal and the position is opened, because the Stochastic and Envelopes signals were "correct" and the Parabolic confirmed it.

Very, very, very much please help. I have no problems with writing a couple lines of code for an experienced programmer, but for me it's a very difficult task.

Learn to use the kodobase search box and don't be afraid to browse other forum threads - it's all there. It is not possible to learn the whole language in such a short time.