[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 169

Gentlemen! Please give an example for creating and working with an array... Thank you!

What's the textbook for? At least browse the website before you ask questions.

eddy:
What's the textbook for? At least browse the website before you ask questions.

The tutorial, unfortunately, was not helpful... I am interested in a working array like Trade[i] as an example of how to create it

The textbook describes how to create an array. If you don't understand, ask

The question is this.

Is it possible to draw not only arrows on the chart at the trade opening point, but also arrows on the trade exit point and the line between entry and exit point during a real trade, like during a tester run???

eddy:
What is a textbook for? You should at least browse the website before asking questions.

1 The tutorial on the website, is it just one, or are there other sources, tutorials.

2. Who knows a DC with 0.01 micro lots?

Thanks.

RoniIron:

1 The tutorial on the website, is it just one, or are there more sources, tutorials.

2. Who knows a DC with 0.01 micro lots?

Thank you.

Don't be lazy to run through all the DCs and you will find that there are a lot of them.

Google will help you.

100yan:

Gentlemen! Please give an example for creating and working with an array... Thank you!

Arrays can be used in very many cases and for many different tasks. So, which example do you need?

polsvv:

The question is this.

Is it possible to draw not only arrows on the chart at the trade opening point, but also arrows on the trade exit point and the line between entry and exit point, like during the tester run???

Yes!

Eh, sometimes (as always :), it bounces so nicely off the level before a sharp bounce.

According to my lazy observations, price should form a fractal, then break through it very sharply and fly off further.

And in the end there will probably be those unevenly distributed 50/50 again :(

Who trades on such bounces?