[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 156

artmedia70:

Isn't it a "good manners" rule to consider this behaviour of the DCs as well?

it is nothing.

Do you know any other DCs besides the MRC?

sergeev:

It's nothing.

My regards to the MRC.

sergeev:

It's nothing.

I don't know him... :)

sergeev:
some DCs do this, but the vast majority don't suffer from such bullshit.

Well, take Alpari:

In case of a partial close - the ticket changes... Position transfer to a new trading day did not check - sorry... :)

artmedia70:

Here we take Alpari:

On a partial close - the tickets change... I haven't checked position transfers to a new trading day - sorry... :)

With a partial close, the ticket will change anyway, as the two overlapped positions remain in the history of already closed trades with their previous ticket, and an open order is created instead with a new ticket and a corresponding comment.

Reshetov:
In case of partial closing, the ticket will change in any case, because the two overlapped positions remain in the history of already closed trades with their previous ticket, and an open order with a new ticket and corresponding comment is created instead.

Mm-hmm. That's what we're talking about. I told the man that it is possible to change the ticket of a market position, in particular - when it is partially closed. And this should be monitored.

But I don't understand about the overlapped positions. This is when two positions are overlapped. And there is a partial closing of one position. It is closed completely and another one is opened with smaller, residual lot... Did I misunderstand?

artmedia70:

Mm-hmm. That's what I'm talking about. I told the man that it is possible to change the ticket of a market position, in particular - when it is partially closed. And this should be monitored.

Only I did not understand about the overlapped positions... This happens when two positions are overlapped. And there is a partial closing of one position. It closes completely and instead another one opens with a smaller lot... Did I misunderstand?

I can't say for sure, but I think that's how it works.

artmedia70:

Here we take Alpari:

On a partial close - the tickets change... I haven't checked position transfers to a new trading day - sorry... :)

You can read about this ticket change in the Kovalev textbook.

Sergey_Rogozin:
You can read about this ticket change in the Kovalev textbook.
Thank you. In the know... :)

I did it like this, I know it's far from perfect, but at least it's like this :) :

if(OrderSelect(tickethigh1,SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY))
       {
         if(OrderCloseTime()>0)
            {
            Alert("ордер был в рынке и закрыт ", tickethigh1);
            }
         if(OrderCloseTime()==0)
            {
            Alert("ордер установлен но еще не закрыт ", tickethigh1);
            }
       }
else
       {