[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 152

it's not clear to me what the difference is from the number of elements to be processed, the same value is returned

eddy:
I don't know what the difference is from the number of elements to be processed, it's one value that's returned.
And if you only need to process 30 elements in an array, why process the whole array? No resources to spare?

sergeev:

and if you write the word dick on the wall, will it grow there?

Very rare people, with a certain gift can create objects or move them with their mind.

You have a very unpleasant form of "helping".

It's not the first time I've noticed that.

Don't inflate your cheeks and don't stick out your belly.

Always remember that there are no fools here, there are only people who misunderstand something in MQL.

If you want to help - be patient, otherwise - pass in silence.

artmedia70:
And if you only need to process 30 array elements, why process the whole array? Is there nowhere else to put your resources?
What difference does it make to the number of elements you can process?

Can you tell me which function describes an OR condition?

Vovo4ka:
Can you tell me which function describes an OR condition?

||

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/operations/bool

ZS: this is not a function, but an operation, not to be confused with operators

IgorM:

||

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/operations/bool

ZS: it's not a function, it's an operation, not to be confused with operators

Thanks a lot...just starting to learn...))

Thank you so much!

Found "ForexSession" indicator, but time parameters had to be changed. LocalGMT=3 - Moscow, BrokerGMT=0 - London, and I changed start and end times of sessions too.

But nothing works with America - I added block "void ShowSessionBroker()" - to add 30 minutes to New York, after compilation an error appears, and I don't have enough mind to fix it.

Good people, can you tell me what i did wrong and how to fix it?

Files:

Guys, how do you reassign the RSI value to the bar close price???

Vovo4ka:
Guys, how do you reassign the RSI value to the bar close price???
double RSI = iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,1);