[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 141

eddy:
then create a variable equal to the price at which you want to close the order and compare the price with it
thanks - that's the theme!!!

todem:
Write down your estimate and I'll adjust it for you...

Yeah... I wish I could write my estimate...)))

todem:
only the external ones are prescribed
The indicator is now showing zeros all over the place. There's obviously something missing from it.

Sergey_Rogozin:
Somehow the indicator has started giving out zeros all over again. Clearly something is missing.
Send the source, where all parameters are specified - before the start

todem:
post the source code, where all parameters are specified - before the start

The source of the indicator?

Here it is: CC.mq4

Dear forum members, your help is needed. I need the indicator to delete all OBJ_ARROW when moving the vertical line. I did so, but the arrows are deleted with every tick, but I need the arrows to be deleted when the line has changed coordinate, i.e. time, and respectively moved to a new coordinate.

if(ObjectFind("line") != 0)
  {    
  ObjectCreate("line", OBJ_VLINE,0,some_time1,some_time1);  
      }
      else
      {
      ObjectMove("line", 0, some_time1, 0);
      }   
 if (Time[0]==some_time1)       ObjectsDeleteAll(EMPTY,OBJ_ARROW);

Sergey_Rogozin:

The source of the indicator?

Here it is: CC.mq4

Why did you make all of them external? In my opinion, the first two are the main ones, all the rest are built in. I only made two of the outer ones...
 double CCusd = iCustom(NULL,60,"CC",3,6,0,1);
 double CCeur = iCustom(NULL,60,"CC",3,6,1,1);
Files:
cc2.mq4  17 kb

Alexandr24:

Dear forum members, your help is needed. I need the indicator to delete all OBJ_ARROW when moving the vertical line. I did so, but the arrows are deleted with every tick, but I need the arrows to be deleted when the line has changed coordinate, i.e. time, and respectively moved to a new coordinate.

ObjectsDeleteAll(EMPTY,OBJ_ARROW);
Delete this thing, and I think it'll be OK.

todem:
Why did you make them all external? I think the first two are the main ones, and the rest are in. I only made two of them external...

It looks like it's working.

I'm going to do some more digging to make sure.

Sergey_Rogozin:

It looks like it's working.

I'll do some more digging to make sure.

100% -but