[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 116

alsu,

if (condition && condition2) - the body of this operator is not executed if both conditions are not met.

do you know how to make the body be executed until both conditions are false?

except create a check if (!condition && !condition2) bool lozh=true; and execute the body until lozh is true

eddy:
Look for a non-standard one.
Just like that?

well if the standard one does not see the possibility

can i put an advisor on a mobile terminal?

on the previous page is the answer to that question.

I think you should first search for the keywords in the question and then ask)

Good evening everyone!

I have this question.

There is a function -

int current_values_from_MT(double &CUR[], double &CUR_BUF[]){

array_recount(CUR, CUR_BUF, Ask);

Print("current_values_from_MT");

}

и

double array_recount (double &Arr[], double &Buf[], double new_digit){

int size = ArraySize(Arr);

ArrayResize(Buf, size);

ArrayCopy(Buf, Arr, 0, 0);

ArrayCopy(Arr, Buf, 0, 1);

Arr[size - 1] = new_digit;

ArrayResize(Buf, 1);

Print("array_recount");

}

Its main task is to add a new tick to the array(double &CUR[] and then double &Arr[]), which contains the last few ticks, by shifting the current values down by one, using a buffer. The buffer, as well as the array with values, is predefined, but has a unit dimension, but in the array_recount function, its dimension is changed to the dimension of the array with values. At the end of the function its dimensionality is reduced to one again.

The point of the issue is that these functions are not executed by the system. Namely, the Prints in these functions, are not printed in the log, but the Print at start is updated with every tick.

What could be the problem?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Hello all! Guys from Moscow, please call out please, I need help writing a trading robot, I would like to discuss the topic in ase, I'm weak in programming, I hope for your help!

BBSL:

Good evening everyone!

I have this question.

There is a function -

и

Its main task is to add a new tick to the array(double &CUR[] and then double &Arr[]), which contains the last few ticks, by shifting the current values down by one, using a buffer. The buffer, as well as the array with values, is predefined, but has a unit dimension, but in the array_recount function, its dimension is changed to the dimension of the array with values. At the end of the function its dimensionality is reduced to one again.

The point of the issue is that these functions are not executed by the system. Namely, the Prints in these functions, are not printed in the log, but the Print at start is updated with every tick.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Thank you all, sorry for the inconvenience...

Figured it out))

eddy:

alsu,

if (condition && condition2) - the body of this operator is not executed if both conditions are not met.

do you know how to make the body be executed until both conditions are false?

except create a check if (!condition && !condition2) bool lozh=true; and execute the body until lozh is true

if (condition || condition2) {...} will be satisfied as long as at least one of the conditions is met.

The question is how do I make the body go until both conditions are false.

Yeah, I'm dumb :D

you can write if (!condition && !condition2)