[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 76

Can you please advise how to output the profit value of closed orders only? When I use ordersHistoryTotal, it also displays open orders.

eddy:

By the way, they distorted the macdi too - they made the main machine an EMA

and ATR too, the description is the same in the manual and different in the indicator code

Please help me find an error, I can't get it right and then read it out of the file

here is the code:

int handle;

double value,Price,PriceLast,asd;

handle=FileOpen("EURUSD5up.dat",FILE_BIN | FILE_READ | FILE_WRITE);

if(handle<1)
{

Print("can't open file error-",GetLastError());

return(0);

}

asd = (Price - PriceLast);

FileWriteDouble(handle, asd, DOUBLE_VALUE);

FileSeek(handle, 0, SEEK_SET;)

value=FileReadDouble(handle,DOUBLE_VALUE);

Print(value);

FileClose(handle);

here is the result: 2011.02.08 10:18:27 2010.12.31 18:47 TEST EURUSD,M5: 0

nemo811:

By studying the market in this light I have generally become inclined to believe that the trend of the currencies themselves (and not the currency pairs) is a more stable formation, otherwise we would get an oscillator chart that does not lend itself to any kind of analysis.

That is what this picture tells me. ))))

Spread on currency indices, e.g. dollar (in Fibogroup) = 100 and stop level = 200. How to work on them then.

Can you please tell me where is the branch "My first grail" I'm tired to look for?

Mr.Ross:
Can you please tell me where is the branch "My first grail" I'm tired to look for?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1413

thank you!!!

volshebnik:
Spread on currency indices, e.g. dollar (in Fibogroup) = 100 and stop level = 200. How to work on them then.

I didn't say anything about indices.

nemo811:

I didn't say anything about indices.
What are the charts of the currencies themselves then? Are there any? There is only a graph of the currency index, isn't there?

volshebnik:

And do not be confused by zeros in numbers - create a script that loops through the D1 candlesticks of this trading instrument and calculates the average spread between the highs/lows of these candlesticks over a period of three hundred days. Maybe, the instrument moves so nicely that spread = 100 and stop = 200 are no big deal. And at the same time, let's show the slit how many points (minimum) this trading tool makes per 1 tick. Maybe, it moves 50-100 points per tick and cannot move less.