[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 73

nemo811:

If money and volumes (and not Elliott waves) are at work in the market, and the price movement is not chaotic but is caused by these very volumes, then two signals on 2 pairs (out of the three considered) will produce a stronger signal on the third pair. Look for order accumulation levels, analyse the VSA and you will find the desired X and Y :)))

In addition (see figure), a clear flat on one currency pair (formed by 2 currencies) does not interfere with the trend of a third currency (the remaining 2 currencies). If a trend of more than 1 currency is going on, this creates a kind of "market chaos". Because intraday trends are less stable than medium- and long-term trends, this chaos is most pronounced on small TF.

Studying the market in this light, I tend to think that the trend of the currencies themselves (and not the currency pairs) is more stable, otherwise we would get an oscillator chart that cannot be analyzed at all.

That is what this picture tells me. ))))

Oanda order accumulation levels .... It often happens that they break through these levels to knock down stop losses and then go in the opposite direction - a favourite consortium trick. Therefore, order aggregation levels are not reliable, but just the opposite. What about the VSA? The trend of the currencies themselves is more stable ..... Are you suggesting to run your EA analysis on currency indices ? Do you know which brokerage companies provide them (Broco, Alpari)? Fibogroup does not have currency indices.

As for the Trader, my probability is 50/50. In other cases it is rejected for some reason. If this happens on a demo account, then what should I expect on a real account =))

VSA - volume spread analisys

the consortium - is this an invention of MasterForex?

ZZZEROXXX:

As for the Trader, I'm not sure if it is a real EA, but I'm sure it is a real one. If this happens on a demo account, then what should I expect on a real account =))

if on a demo... then it must be Bid/Ask confused...

ZZZEROXXX:

VSA - volume spread analisys

So there is no volume in forex, it is only in the stock market, not in currency exchanges.

ZZZEROXXX:

consortium is what? an invention of masterforex?

If only. Look up the history, I have briefly told Paukas here on the forum where the legs are growing from. There are many sources of info, manifesting this organisation as a developer of photographic paper. Naturally, it hides itself as best it can and eliminates those who are disadvantageous to it or pose a potential danger (e.g. Major General Petrov, former deputy chief of Baikonur was killed for his "Public Security Concept", also pointing to this consortium. It is done indirectly. A whole system has been developed. It started around 4,000 BC. In the 16th century organised symbiosis etc. Petrov was first dismissed from the army and then killed) MasterForex is just one of many who point to this syndicate.

sergeev:
if it's on a demo... I must have got the Bid/Ask mixed up...

Oops, right. Even though I did it with the built-in muwings EA, I must have stupidly copied it and forgot to fix it. Thanks a lot!

volshebnik:
So there is no volume in forex, it is only in the stock market, not in currency exchanges.

The market has no real volume, but there is a tick volume, even though it's not real, but some people use it too.

You're intrigued by the consortium ))

sergeev:

you ... naively delude yourself into thinking that the OrderClose function changes the magik.

OrderClose does not change the magik.
However, I'm convinced (if you ever really need it) you will find a way to do it.

ZZZEROXXX:

There is no real volume, but there is a teak volume, which is not real, but some people use it too.

But it's not real and is hardly of any value.

volshebnik:
They started around 4,000 BC. In the 16th century organised symbiosis etc. Petrov was first dismissed from the army and then killed) MasterForex is just one of many who point to this syndicate.
That's how many years they tracked Petrov down! And they got their way!