[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 6

What duplicates? The old message is being deleted.

drknn:

There is no such thing as a miracle. What is your brokerage company? Some brokerage companies will not allow you to place market orders if your order contains instructions to set a stop loss and/or take profit. Broco, for example, is like that. There you have to open a market order first and only then place stop orders via modification.

That's the thing: an order is placed, then it is not.

DC Alpari

eddy:
What duplicates? The old message is being deleted.
You are employing inappropriate methods to elevate your post to the detriment of other users. Leave the last post and that's enough. You can't force someone to do something.

I only raise it if other questions have been answered and mine have not, i.e. just above the "answered" questions, so that they don't forget mine altogether.

If those who asked questions after those answered questions - to the detriment of the fact that their question number increases from the end - they can also raise it :D

Somebody answer a simple question:

condition: if rsi goes up, so does speed, if speed goes up, so does rsi.

Question: can the difference in rsi of the two trends be negative and their velocities positive?

eddy:

I only raise it if other questions have been answered and mine have not, i.e. just above the "answered" questions, so that they don't forget mine altogether.

If those who asked questions after those answered questions - to the detriment of the fact that their question number increases from the end - they can also raise it :D

A prime example of behaviour beginning and ending with the word "I".

I don't understand the comment. do you think it's abnormal to raise a question, out of a pile of questions that have been answered, to have that question seen to be open and relevant?

eddy:
I don't understand the comment. Do you think it's abnormal to raise a question, out of a pile of ones that have been answered, so that the question can be seen to be open and relevant?
You will have time to think about my comments. A week for now.

eddy:

I don't get it, do you think I think my question is more important than others?

I explained: I only raise it if the other questions have been answered and mine have not, i.e. it's just above the "answered" questions, so that they don't forget mine completely.

I don't recall the esteemed granit77 being addressed as "you".

To not "raise" a question, you have to answer it.

To answer a question, you need to find someone willing to answer it.

to find someone willing to answer a question, you have to ask a question.

in order to ask a question, you need a brain.

to ask the question, you need brains to formulate the question

granit77:

Thank you for the sensible advice on rebooting the system. Sorry, but I still have a question. The thing is, I have practically poor software skills, as I've had the computer for less than a year. Can you please advise me, when I practically reboot MT4, where are these directories to put the program in the new directory. And very much please elaborate please. Thank you :)