[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 3

eddy:
yep, contracts are made by themselves :D

There's a lot of people, but they don't sign contracts... perhaps they're "scared"...

Like now, will it go up or will it go down....

paukas:
This should go in the pearls :)))
so what's a fart?

ктонить может сказать может ли rsi 2го тренда быть больше rsi 1го, если скорость 2го меньше скорости 1го?

trends are ascending. rsi of trend = (sum of all pos changes)/(sum of all (pos and neg) changes)

I don't think so.

eddy:
so what's with all the farts?
This is a thread where funny clauses and funny nonsense from various topics are quoted.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130006

Your expressions can enter the best quote of the day competition...

eddy:
during the trend, the price has not risen above its end

ктонить может сказать может ли rsi 2го тренда быть больше rsi 1го, если скорость 2го меньше скорости 1го?

trends are ascending. rsi of trend = (sum of all pos changes)/(sum of all (pos and neg) changes)

we are talking about a coordinate system in which the movement always takes the same time.

and by the way the standard rsi of mt4 does not correspond to the normal formula I wrote.

Guru, is it possible to fix the height of additional indicator windows, so that it remains constant when you change the height of the main window? Is it possible to add something to the profile or something else?

I'm trying to trace by ZigZag extremums... I found something on the forum, but it still doesn't work (in the tester). I see the reason in inexperienced work with ZigZag buffers... I must be missing something. I used two types of ZigZag. CZigZag with one buffer that stores information on extrema and ZigZag with MT4 with 3 buffers. I tried to view the array values with an Alert but they always contain zeros.

I used it to fill the buffer:

CZigZag:Z[i]=iCustom(NULL,0, "ZigZag",ExtDepth,ExtDeviation,0,i); Alert("Z",i," = ",Z[i]);

ZigZag(upper extrema): Z[i]=iCustom(NULL,0, "ZigZag",ExtDepth,ExtDeviation,1,i); Alert("Z",i," = ",Z[i]);

ZigZag(lower extremums): Z[i]=iCustom(NULL,0, "ZigZag",ExtDepth,ExtDeviation,2,i); Alert("Z",i," = ",Z[i]);

Doberman101:

...I have an Expert Advisor, it trades on the demo but does not want to trade on the real account, I would probably correct it, but the Expert Advisor is closed...

What can you do? Can I...?

Obviously, the EA is commercial, so the code has a prohibition on working on real. You can't fix it in the compiled file and decompiled codes are not allowed on this forum.
This leaves us with workarounds such as copying trades from demo to real.

granit77:
Obviously the EA is commercial, so the code has a prohibition on working on real. You can't fix it in the compiled file and decompiled codes are not allowed on this forum.
That leaves us with workarounds such as copying trades from demo to real.

Got it.

Thanks

Please advise how to use OrderModify() to modify pending orders, if for example the opening price has not changed, but takeprofit and stoploss have changed. i.e. the question is how to leave some parameters unchanged and change some. When i call getlasterror() either no error or code 1 (unknown result), or nothing happens.

thanks for the tips!