An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 12

EricGR:
some time I will give examples and specifics.
this is reassuring, hopefully there will be screenshots too

Watch the examples in order, from the oldest search zone (fig. 1). In the last fig. a general view of the method for finding an entry point. all on the same TF m15. The search for a point goes on data m15 zone 1 on m30 and zone 2 on H1. there is a possibility to get naked and search from m1 to emm D1... There are a number of other ideas that fit nicely into this trading method.

I apologize for being a little sloppy in presenting examples... it can be done better if needed.

EricGR:
It's complicated, what you do, usually looks simpler: enter in the direction of the expected trend in the older TF, if the moves are well established, but the forecast is unsuccessful, then usually either exit the market on a small SL or break-even, or get into a predicted long-term trend

IgorM:
It's complicated, what you do, usually looks simpler: enter in the direction of the expected trend in the older TF, if the moves are well established, but the forecast is unsuccessful, then usually either exit the market on a small SL or Breakeven, or get into a predicted long term trend

If i look at the statistics i dont see the possibilities of such outs, so i am making an EA which will report possible entrance and its rating, i told it earlier in this thread. I'm going to enter on lower TF and it all comes down to this: entering on m1 and perspective on much higher TF. And may I ask how this idea looks like in your case?

EricGR:

That's right, I don't see the prospect of full automation at all
Yeah, that's probably true.

IgorM:
Yeah, that's probably it.

OK, let's keep smoking the subject, I'm sure it'll do the trick) But still, it's a humble conversation...

EricGR:
And may I ask how this idea looks like to you?
The idea is that the price goes up and then down :) and the main task of entering the market is to find the anticipated price reversal points or, alternatively, the equilibrium points (where the price will return).

IgorM:
The idea is that the price goes up and then down - this does not need to be proved ;) and the main purpose of market entering is to find the anticipated price reversal points or, alternatively, the equilibrium points (where the price will return to).

it really doesn't need to be proven, but it does require some clarification of the wording.

the price always goes:

(a) Up first, then down,

OR

b) first down, then up .

That's much truer ;)))))

avtomat:

the price always goes:

(a) Up first, then down,

OR .

b) first down, then up.

sit in front of the charts for 20 minutes and try to see where the price is going, every tick, every minute, the price goes up and down and only on history can you tell which way the price went the most, and in a market that runs 24 hours a week, it is difficult to determine the "starting point", even news sometimes lags behind the starting movement ;)

There is another observation: the movement is more likely to continue than a reversal/correction.

Therefore, it is very unwise to enter the market hoping for a correction.