An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 11

The concept of intelligence, as expressed in the expert...

Amazing! How a simple rephrasing of the ToR makes the task easier, which in any case is not solvable...

Svinozavr:

The concept of intelligence, as expressed in the expert...

Amazing! How a simple rephrasing of the ToR makes the task easier, which in any case is not solvable...

I never cease to be amazed at your posts! This is your first fun on this forum, I understand.

EricGR:

I never cease to be amazed at your posts! This is your first fun on this forum, I understand.
The finallimit, if you look at the root of the situation...

EricGR:

The task of the topikaster is this: to make money in the market (Forex to begin with), what is needed for this? A trading method, a number of rules, which implies that it is possible to implement an ATC. What does it need to work successfully? Identifying the entry point is not enough. So we need to think.

When asked what a PBX should be, the first thing that comes to mind is:

1. Operate on any TF *

2. Work on all instruments (firstly on FORA, with minimal changes in parameters) **.

Probably enter only a point, and have a medium-term period of keeping the transaction in accordance with the TF (i.e. not to spill trades).

4. To start search for an entry point from m1 ***

As a result I have one or another method for each question, something successful, something less.

The main aim of this chapter is to put thoughts/workings in order and to discuss different aspects and new ideas.

Anyway...

* All TFs have the same starting point for the formation of the final chart view, this is my personal conviction;

** A rule of thumb also works here, charts are charts, they'll stay as they are in Africa;

*** Well, it's no secret that everything starts small, so we should start looking for trends and everything else to whomever needs it;

Perhaps I'd better still admit that I called the topic incorrectly, and maybe even loudly. The fastest way to go about it would be: "Expert Advisor. What do I need for flexibility of trading opportunities and reaction to market changes? I think this better reflects my task and the topic of the branch, because it is very distracting and the discussion goes in other directions.

Replace the words ATS and EA in the topicstarter's post with "Perpetual Motion" in the literal sense and understand the depth of the absurdity of the proposed idea. It is easier to catch a goldfish or pike in an ice-hole.

Globe:

It's not that it's a revelation, it's quite often written about it here and there - but without any specifics. FION, how do you personally recognise this "suitable" state of the market for a particular TS? FION: How do you personally recognize this "suitable" state for a particular TS?
I'm also looking for good results in using the ATP/Point channel width with a 3-7 day ATP period. The APR can also be adjusted up a bit by excluding the maximum and minimum swings from the sample to be averaged.

Roger:

Replace the words ATS and EA in the top-starter's post with "Perpetual Motion" in the literal sense and realise the depth of the absurdity of the proposed idea. It's easier to catch a goldfish or pike in an ice-hole.

Well, to hell with all ideas. I'll throw in 3 mashki and stokh and mow the profits, why?

FION:
Ну и я в поиске, неплохие результаты получаются при использовании канала шириной в АТР/Point при периоде АТР 3-7 дней...

personally, i am currently working on the idea of mutating a strategy when the equity curve falls. as for assessing the market to switch strategies, i think a good universal solution is to use a vector with its direction and strength characteristics. but i haven't got around to it yet. there should be something on vectors in the codebase. we are not the first, we will not be the last.

The movement in the chart is born very small, you can count the first deal in the market. We all know that all that movement on the chart is born from the smallest, you can count from the first transaction in the market in the new direction from the ticks of a minute or less noisy chart m5 (who knows how it is convenient) of this it follows that somewhere the price movement should end and should be reflected in the higher order. This is known, but sometimes it is not always possible to calculate the zone/point. It is in this zone, in my opinion, where we should look for the entry point. How? I see it roughly as follows: cut off the point search range, i.e. select a zone, on the higher TF. Having marked the area, we assume that in the near future the price direction will change in this zone. Then we go lower from the previous TF and narrow the search area ..... And so we get to conditionally m1 and find not the search area but the entry point itself. Chances are high that the market will not go against us and starts a new movement in the direction of the deal.

I already have a similar technique to search for zones and eventually points. it still needs some fine-tuning, for greater flexibility and full coverage of all trading rules, vulnerabilities still remain, but the potential remains at a high level.

Could it be interesting?

EricGR:

Could it be interesting?

It may, but do not be so vague in your thoughts - there is little specificity.

I've been looking in that direction for a long time, I have some experience, but what you've written is that the price will go up after going down - that's not a fact ;)

well I've checked interest to start with, now we'll reveal the cards) a little time I'll give you examples and specifics.