An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 10

storm:

This thread should not be taken seriously, as the answers to such questions should be found independently. Personally, I tried to understand what the topicstarter wants, and came to the conclusion that he is looking for a solution to another problem (different from the topic), I could be wrong.

About adaptation, self-learning, intelligence: abandoned this topic, because I found a system that can show the best results on the whole story with static input parameters.

The task of the topikaster is as follows: to make money in the market (Forex to begin with), what is needed for this? A trading method, a number of rules, which means that it is possible to implement an ATC. What does it need to work successfully? Identifying the entry point is not enough. So we need to think.

Having posed the question of what a PBX should be, the first thing that comes to mind is:

1. To work on any TF.

2. Work on all symbols (for the beginning on FORA, with minimal changes in parameters) **.

Probably enter only a point, and have a medium-term period of keeping the transaction in accordance with the TF (i.e. not to spill trades).

4. To start search for an entry point from m1 ***

As a result I have one or another method for each question, something successful, something less.

The main aim of this chapter is to put thoughts/workings in order and to discuss different aspects and new ideas.

Anyway...

* All TFs have the same starting point for the formation of the final chart view, this is my personal conviction;

** A rule of thumb also works here, charts are charts, they'll stay as they are in Africa;

*** Well, it's no secret that everything starts small, so we should start looking for trends and everything else to whomever needs it;

Perhaps I'd better still admit that I called the topic incorrectly, and maybe even loudly. The fastest way to go about it would be: "Expert Advisor. What do I need for flexibility of trading opportunities and reaction to market changes? I think this better reflects my purpose and the topic of the branch, because it is very distracting and the discussion goes in other directions.

EricGR:

1. Work on any TF *

2. Work on all instruments (for starters on FORE, with minimal changes in parameters) **

* All TFs have the same initial formation of the final chart view, this is my personal belief;

** The same rule applies here, charts are charts, they will stay that way;
Recently I've been doing some research, which shows that currency pairs and timeframes do differ from each other in terms of profitability, and it's not just a matter of belief. So on which pair which TF to choose for autotrading is still a legitimate question, and should not be discounted.

EricGR:

... what ATS should be ... :

1. Work on any TF * .

2. Work on all instruments (on FORE to begin with, with minimal parameter changes) ...

Search, and in a few years you will come to the conclusion that there are no such strategies on FX. you should rather go to the trend stock market - just buy & hold

EricGR:

The goal of the writer is to make money in the market (Forex to begin with), what is needed for that?

Commendable of course, but then why the "intelligence" in the title of the topic? What do you see as the intelligence of what you want to create?

FION:
It is almost impossible to make a system adaptable to any market, it is easier to limit ourselves to recognising "suitable" market conditions for trading a given TS. And in all other cases, the TS should stand or at least not lose. Several different TS with this approach, when turned on at the same time will give an adaptation close to complete.

FION, and personally you should distinguish the difference between the real and simulated reverse oscillator. FION, how do you personally detect the "right" state of the market for a particular TS? Share your thoughts as much as you think it is possible

alsu:
Recently I've been doing some research, which shows that currency pairs and timeframes do differ from each other in terms of profitability, and it's not just a belief anymore. So on which pair which TF to choose for autotrading is still a legitimate question and should not be discounted.

Well all true, but the point is that I don't see the point of deciding on one TF... here's an example of what i'm doing now, there are interesting possibilities i'm checking them out so far.

In general, I believe that price moves only in two directions: up and down, so at some point it has to hit something unreal and hard to turn around. It's more of a joke than the truth, but still. That's why I'm trying to get all these low break highs and so on into the search area. For this I use channels of my own production. The channel is characterized by the fact that the price moves into the channel critical zone, i.e. it makes a temporary breakthrough. In order to make the future movement perceptible, we start search for breakdown from higher TFs, e.g. from Н1-n4, and start narrowing the search area reducing the seniority of channels. As a result we come to m5-m1 and look for an entry point there, and with high probability we can suppose that it is here where the new market trend will start developing. And we have already entered very early stage of formation. remain always, I try to minimize those chances.

Figar0:

Commendable of course, but then why the "intelligence" in the title of the topic? What do you see as the intelligence of what you want to create?

The quickest way to put it would be: "Advisor. What is needed for flexibility of trading possibilities and reaction to market changes". I've already corrected myself 0_o

storm:

This thread should not be taken seriously, as the answers to such questions must be found on their own ...

and this path is dernist. it's really a maze with countless dead ends, littered with skeletons

Thestorm:

Regarding adaptation, self-learning, intelligence: abandoned this topic as I found a system capable of showing the best results throughout history with static input parameters.

here's one that got out? or are the key words here "throughout history"? curve-fitting rules.

EricGR:

... I believe that price moves only in two directions: "up and down" ... That's why I try to put all these low break highs and other things in the search zone ...

you're making a good point, boss) put down the chart from the tester - see what it looks like on the way out

Globe:
you are a good writer, boss) put the graph in the tester - see what the output looks like

i have not yet built the EA, so before you write a piece of paper you should make sure everything is fine on paper and in theory, preliminary tests of EA parts, but since i still do not like some parts, i do not have an EA.