An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 5

IgorM:

Pplucchetto!

;)

Well, what's the wizardry there and trying to decompose the two price directions into abs waves and other corrections and all that... ;)

EricGR:

The design has not yet been approached, alas...

Constructive is possible only when beliefs coincide )))) It's not the euro-dollar pair, for example, that you trade, but your own beliefs about the price movement, because the price always changes before your beliefs change. Let's try it this way then - is exiting the market always a reversal for you? ))) If not, why not? ))) When you give a clear answer to this why, you will immediately have a certain number of supporters, who also read a lot, research, try, trade, communicate and discuss. Be glad if there are very few of them, or not at all. It means your beliefs have not become a doormat or a red rag for skeptics. So spit on the conventional wisdom and keep digging. At least you have an excellent chance that your thoughts were worthwhile. ))))

artikul:

I don't want to offend anyone, but due to some barriers of this communication and lack of knowledge of many important points, there is no constructive approach... I wanted at least to find a person who is interested and has a brain... at most to accumulate ideas and recommendations on specific possibilities of modules and other things... In my project this problem was solved at least by finding an interested person with brains ... at most by accumulating ideas and recommendations for specific modules and other features for correct work of a trading Expert Advisor. But alas, this probably didn't work out. We will keep on thinking on our own.

About your question... the situation here is very slippery and relative... If you understood the basics of my method, the question would be different, about the output, I think that you have to have a separate calculating module that will be responsible for it without taking into account the values of the module, which is responsible for market entry... I suspect that there is some truth in it...

EricGR:

No no I am not looking for a pattern, it is a mistake and a misconception of many ....

The pattern is one of the market going up and down for sure... I know that for sure ;)

not one...but at least 3 already...the first one is voiced + entry and exit...

EricGR:

I think you should have a separate calculating module that will be responsible for this, without taking into account the readings of the entry module... I suspect that there is some truth in it...

i repeat - i've been looking for it before, i didn't find it. Look for market exits immediately - there will be exits. That means the time of entering the market is not important as market exits will determine the direction of the market.

If you have it, it means that the market exit was not in the same time frame where you calculated your takeoffs.

The usefulness of this forum is not in the like-minded, but in the detractors )))

EricGR:

But I spent a few hours on this branch and made a much more important conclusion that I wasted my time, and I don't want to offend anyone, but due to some barriers of this communication and unknowns of many important points, there is no constructive discussion... My task was at least to find a person with brains who is interested... at most to accumulate ideas and recommendations for specific possibilities of modules and other things for correct work of the trading Expert Advisor....

the conclusion is true ...)) the time wasted is true ...

Vizard:

not one...but at least 3...the first one is announced + entry and exit...

aha can already be summed up!

the bottom line is:

the market has a form of upward and downward price movement

exit by the margin call

entry and exit (I do not understand what was the miracle conclusion? explain)

Vizard:
так все и бросились свои тайны расскрывать))) вывод о потраченом времени верен...

I'm also careful not to say too much

IgorM:

i repeat - i've looked that way before too, i couldn't find it, look for market exits immediately - there will be exits, so the moment of entry is not important, because market exits will determine where the market goes

ZS: do not hope to enter at the peak of one candle and exit at the opposite one - technically it is not possible, because the spread and slippage will not let you do so, and if you do - it means the market exit was not in the TF where you counted your take-ins

I don't think it's too much to say yet... Exactly, at this stage the entries pass at the lowest TF allowed by the trading system rules and the exit is somewhere higher depending on circumstances... ok with this debate... everything has to be done by yourself... ... or you can show the whole thing and then listen to the criticism of an enlightened one... then it will be more objective.

There were two traders A and B ))) One day they both saw the same technical level. Trader A placed a stop order to break through the level and trader B placed a limit order )))) The question is - which one of them has been testing his EA since the 90s? )))