An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 2

EricGR:

I don't do forecasts at all and it's not a good thing... I'm not a big believer in forecasts at all, it's not a good thing at all...

If you stick to the trend you predict or expect the market to move in the direction you want.

only your prediction is very short

No, not like that I take as a basis the idea that if we fall today, then I fall today, then I go up with the market, I do not want to determine the size of the coming movement, I can only speculate

EricGR 27.12.2010 21:05

You know the market was falling and then it changed, you decided to go up, you opened a position, then it changed again and your stopper went off, it was a short correction. !!!

Weakness of many such strategies (based on the current trend) most of them are losing money because of corrections.

FLET:

hockey let's apply a volatile stop according to the market? what can come out of this?

in the last few days i've been thinking about equity trawl and in general i've been thinking about equity and balance... let's say launch an exit procedure from a drawdown... the only thing that comes to mind is martin....

same thing.

sergeev:
same thing.

Although if consider the history or far away picture from me at the very beginning, it is clearly seen that the deal is quite successful under the jurisdiction of higher TF, (from m5 to H1) there is also an example of sharp correction at which the deal remained in the market. This is assuming: that the entry by the signal change, then exit by a stop or by the signal change, and in general the deal waits for the duplication of the signal on TF +1 of the base (M5)

although to go through all 7/8 levels depending on the final EA view, the situation would have to be too perfect... and that's not enough...

EricGR:

I suggest you start by defining your trading method.

Great start )))) I would like to hear from the respected topickeeper and those present, under what conditions will they immediately close the open positions and exit the market? ))) )) Sorry, all the rest is just fiction that has no practical meaning or theoretical sense)))

artikul:
Great start )))) I would like to hear from the respected topikaster and those present, under what conditions will they immediately close open positions and exit the market? ))) Everything else, sorry, is just fiction that has no practical meaning or theoretical sense)))
There is one condition for unconditional closure of all positions - "There is one minute left till important news release!

alsu:
One condition for unconditional closing of all positions is definitely "one minute to go until important news is released!"

So nothing specific in terms of technical indicators? ))) As before the proposal to trade on the hurray, based on historically justified signals for entry and the Russian "off-chance"? )))

OK )))) Let's simplify the task )))) Under what technical conditions will you not enter the market even at gunpoint? )))