A real question - page 9

m100:

I don't have as much brains as you do and I didn't even understand at a glance what you wrote, but I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it.)

Normal. I have already told you before that a simple MA is an arithmetic average. It is calculated as the sum of elements of a numerical series divided by their number. A normal 35-period MA based on the close prices is the sum of 35 Close prices of the last 35 candles divided by 35. In order to obtain an exponential MA, you need to add the last 35 Close prices to the array and do some other manipulations with them - calculate the MA using the formula that you can find here http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20101228/UeQ7Bu5n.jpg

By the way, MACD has two lines, a main line and a signal line. Attempting to throw a moving line on this indicator leads to the fact that it becomes unclear, which indicator line values will be averaged by this moving line.

m100:
children will not appreciate what you do...

And good luck to you.

Good luck ))))

m100:
like how do you do it?
You're trying to put your trousers over your head come to your senses! :)

drknn:

Ordinary. I told you earlier that the simple MA is the arithmetic average. It is calculated as the sum of the elements of a numerical series divided by their number. A normal 35-period MA based on the close prices is the sum of 35 Close prices of the last 35 candles divided by 35. In order to obtain an exponential MA, you need to add the last 35 Close prices to the array and manipulate them in a different way - calculate the MA value using the formula that you can find here http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20101228/UeQ7Bu5n.jpg

By the way, the MACD has two lines - a main line and a signal line. Attempting to throw a moving line on this indicator leads to the fact that it becomes unclear which indicator line values will be averaged by this moving line.

Do you have a possibility to re-do your code for the same one but with exponential average?

ChachaGames:
You're trying to put your trousers over your head come to your senses! :)

I'm just wondering how it can be implemented so that everything is done automatically, no one said I would do exactly that...

yes all day today I've been getting a lot of encouragement from a user of this forum...

join my fan club too?

m100:
Do you have an opportunity to rewrite your code for the same variable but with an exponential average?

No - I need to leave now, and when I come back I need to program. I have three days to spare, and I have to make quite a complex code of more than a thousand lines. I'm in for some sleepless nights.

I have answered your question about how to refer to the right variable. But I don't understand why you asked it, if you can't apply the knowledge you obtained.

drknn , as you said "master is master", and as for the values obtained, that's my problem)))

Your work and time spent on me will not just go away, thank you for your help, good luck in business

m100:
e.g. how can it be done?

Read msdn, WinApi, WindowHandle. I am not an expert in these technologies. Keep in mind that for your task it's a BLEEP.

There's some stuff here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120356

m100:

I'm just wondering how it can be implemented so that everything is done automatically, no one said I would do it that way...

So you have already been given a direct solution on the machine.

Goldtrader ,maybe I'm asking you too dumb a question, but still, where does the "Data Window" get all the values from?

And if it can do this, then could there be a function that can retrieve data from the "Data Window"?