A real question - page 5

drknn:

is this true?

m100:

and drknp has already sent a "thank you" to WME this morning, the topic can probably be closed, thanks for the help...

drknn:

Checked the webmoney. No money. That's a shame-- I would have returned it immediately. That means you didn't send the money from webmoney. And there's no way to get it back.

Shut up about the money and don't worry about it anymore. If there was no internet, all you had to do when it came up was say, "Guys, don't be angry, there was no internet, it wasn't my fault, I'm keeping the salt. That's it. Full stop. No hard feelings, no hard feelings. We're all human. We all understand.

Forget about the money, just show me the code you got. Let's focus on the case.

I didn't doubt it.... Rotten generation growing up....

AlexSTAL Yandex Wallet saw) wait 50 rubles I sent you ONLY THAT if you don't believe me again I'll take a picture of the receipt and post it...

drknn, strangely now check where I sent...

Thanks, I don't need your advice, I'll deal with the problem on my own ...

m100:

Thank you I don't need your advice, I'll deal with my problem on my own...

You're on your own. I'll leave this thread. Success to you, profit and discernment.

m100:

AlexSTAL Yandex Wallet saw) wait 50 rubles to you threw ONLY THAT if again do not believe me now take a picture of the receipt and post it ...

Empty...

What receipt? You have a terminal in your apartment????

Take a picture, post it, but don't Photoshop it.

I remember that the user's profile used to show the date when the user signed up.
It's unclear why they removed this information for security reasons.

AlexSTAL,I'm not going to explain anything to you, let that ill-fated fifty come to you and you'll be ashamed...

AlexSTAL:
Well I didn't doubt it.... Rotten generation growing up....
If you're not over 40 then you've "shat on" yourself too...

m100:

AlexSTAL, I'm not going to explain anything to you, let that ill-fated fifty come to you and you'll be ashamed...

if you're not over 40 then you've "shat yourself" too...
oh i can't.... get the fuck out of here already....

m100:

Thank you I don't need your advice, I'll deal with my problem on my own...

That's the kind of thanks I get (((

And this is after all the answers have been given and chewed up as much as possible.

goldtrader:

That's the kind of gratitude I get (((

And this is after comprehensive answers have already been given and chewed up as much as possible.

I did not get a specific answer to my question, how to access a variable in the data window, I'm not a programmer, maybe you understand, I don't, and I've read the copy-pastes from the help...

+ you got into an argument over nothing, the better you treat people, the worse they treat you, apparently this rule works here...