DEMO and REAL differences - page 9

paukas:
Limits? I haven't seen it yet.

then you are a unicum ! you are the only one who has not encountered a sign - no price... trade flow busy... etc... while they are bidding ...

and slippage on stops at the time of their execution ...

sllawa3:

so you're the only one who hasn't seen the sign - no price... trade flow is busy... etc... while they're being placed...

and slippage on stops at the time of their execution...

Are your limit orders slipping? Or are you pretending you don't know what you're talking about?

paukas:
Are your limit orders slipping? Or are you pretending you don't know what you're talking about?
I'm talking about stop orders... and placing limit orders, not executing them !

sllawa3:
I'm talking about stop orders ... and placing limit orders, not executing them !
And I'm talking about limits, sweetheart. They don't let you put them out in the morning?

Some on pending orders, some on opening a position. We all have our own things to talk about, that's how we spend the evening.

zhuki:
Some on pending orders, some on opening a position. Everyone's talking about something else, so we'll pass the night.
Yeah, we're pipsqueaks. :))

paukas:
Yeah, the pipsqueaks are the tricksters. :))
+1

zhuki:
Some on pending orders, some on opening a position. Everyone's got their own thing, so we'll pass the time in the evening.
Well, flooding is fun, too...

Starting on the first page I thought it would be about the case, but now it's clear.

Well, you're getting off topic here...

So, I used to post deals - when all was well... Now I'm getting the hang-ups... Deals open and buy-sell and vice versa. And everyone's in the red. What shall we do? Everything was done strategically and vice versa...