Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 9

IgorM

Money management and risk management - this is the same, I do not see the point in keeping 90% of the deposit on the balance to earn 0.1% of the transaction, it is better to load the deposit with 30% and immediately exit the market with 20-30% or with a small loss and look for profitable entries, using tehanalysis.

Tantrik:

2. I don't see the point of keeping 90% of the deposit on your balance - a violation of point 1.

i have no time for that. what kind of violation? try to count with a pencil, on paper - what happens when you start trading with 0.01 lots and the price has passed the 20 pips profit? and what do you need to do to get away or get 10-20-30% of profit, the loss should always be determined and who gets what - i make a loss in the money, so much for one series

SZZY: ask yourself how best to have a leverage of 1:100 or 1:500 and how to take advantage of the first or the second.

For now I trade only on one currency pair - multicurrency and hedge trading have given up - not enough time to do it all.

Tantrik:
It all depends on the TS - there is an entry point under resistance with a stop at 35pp. - target in 150pp - which stop in 20pp - the trade will be cancelled resulting in +10pp. In parallel on the other two currencies 2 stops 60pp. and here would be a profit of 150pp. and a total of +90pp. And you with your hasty actions put the whole trading plan into minus! Only when the price breaks through the next resistance - you can move the stop under it. - This is according to my TS and I don't know about yours.

You use stops to try to protect yourself from risks, I use profit. you have to share twice and wait for the profit to increase, the price has not moved or started to change - all right, we have to close the entire order series, - with this MM the most important thing is the first order - a series of orders is built on it - either all profitable or all profitable, or the first one is a loss - 20 points, the indent from the first order is always different, depending on the circumstances, maybe one order will be closed immediately if a bad entrance and the price starts to come back

IgorM:

You try to protect yourself against risks through stops, while I use profit - there is profit in the form of equity, so why bother saving it? Well, you have to share twice and wait till the profit increases, the price stopped moving, the price started to change - all right, we have to close the entire order series, - with this MM the most important thing is the first order - a series of orders is based on it - either all profitable or all in profit, or the first one is losing - 20 points, the indent from the first order is always different, depending on circumstances, maybe one order will be closed immediately if a bad entrance and the price starts to return
Maybe, but it will be a scalping event.

Tantrik:
Maybe - but it will be pips.

hm, again it's a tricky notion - piping, either takei are small, or the order time in the market is short, or both - if you obsess over piping and look at a 1 pip profit as absurd, then the 1.8 pip trailing should also be removed - what is this trailing??? trailing near the spread! - trawl, only after 100.0 pips - that's a trawl

i do not consider a TP under 10 points as a trading option, since the stop will have to be within 7 points - it will "shoot out" right away when setting such a stop, while if my order turned a profit of, say, 30 points, and the price changed, I would decide that an exit at the entry price is optimal - in fact i will have 0 or 1 or 2 points of profit - and again it is the crafty notion of pip )))).

why should i be afraid of some problems from the brokerage company (i have not had them yet) from such pipsing, if i have been warned of the risks when trading forex???? i agreed to take the risks, no one takes risks and does not take losses beside me

Another question - when a series of orders is placed with TP=1 point with a step of 1 pip - this is a technical issue - whether the orders are correctly processed by the server and so on.

IgorM:

If you obsess over the pip and consider a profit of 1 point absurd, then the trailing stop at 1.8 points should be removed. - trawl, only after 100.0 pips - that's a trawl

i do not consider a take profit less than 10 points as a trading option, because a stop will have to be about 7 points - i get knocked out when i place such a stop, but if my order turned a profit of 30 points and the price changed, i could decide to exit the market entering price - that would be optimal - in fact i will have 0 or 1 or 2 points of profit - and again this tricky concept of pipsing )))).

why should i be afraid of some problems from the brokerage company (i have not had them yet) from such pipsing, if i have been warned of the risks when trading forex???? i agreed to take the risks, no one takes risks and does not take losses beside me

A totally different question - when a series of orders with TP=1 with a step of 1 pip is placed - this is a technical issue - whether the orders are correctly processed by the server and so on.

Pipsing is not a problem of brokerage companies - this is the lack of TS. - It's trading on a surge of luck (a trend or at least a wide channel).

Returning price to the start point - very often happens and sit and wait idly - thought and tried to fix 20-30pp. when it seems to come back, but it only seems and in the end - false start and stop is over 70pp. and stoploss learns.

If you're here, please call me back.

xoxol:
If you're here, please call me back.
Here

Shouldn't we get together a gang of scalpers? ) Each for a signal, each for a profit )

someone:
Shouldn't we get together a gang of scalpers? ) Each for a signal, each for a profit.)

That's a good idea! I'd rather have only one depo, and not mine! -Profit as agreed: an equal share for each!

))))))))