Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 5

you don't want to study

you should marry well.

♪ so you don't have to work for your uncle ♪

♪ and don't go begging in your old age ♪

someone:

P.S. It's funny when you make $ 100 and get 11000% of profit and get nothing... (I'd rather not say anything) Has this trader ever heard of risk and profit taking?

This is Anton Trefolev. It turned out this way: he closed his PAMM for investments just at the peak of profit. Investors withdrew their money and then he emptied it all, but it was his own money. He will go down in history as a peer, in spite of further losses.

And he traded at optimal F (read Ralph Vince, if you are interested), i.e. very risky.

Mathemat:

And he traded by optimal F (read Ralph Vince, if interested), i.e. very risky.

In my experience I've learned the difference between the first and the second losses, and the beginning of the first three times I've had to withdraw the startup / startup deposits, and that's when the optimum F will be most effective - I've already done it twice, the second depot has just stayed intact, since I lost profit anyway, but the third one got three times bigger - since I've already started to lose.I started to lose profit, so I stopped trading and withdrew it. Now I'm thinking - either use the same scheme to develop my TS or start increasing my start deposit, although it's too early, I might lose profit and end up with start deposit again, or even without deposit ))))))))))

But one thing I have learned is that it is better to train on the micro-real, rather than on the demo - the sensations are sharper, and you quickly realise that the market is not following your TS.

Mathemat:

This is Anton Trefolev. It turned out that way: he closed the PAMM for investments just at the peak of income. Investors withdrew their money, and then he drained it all, but it was his own money. He will go down in history as a peer, in spite of further losses.

And he traded at optimal F (read Ralph Vince, if you are interested), i.e. very risky.

I have now the same situation at 100 made on the real account for a month 11000 so the account has been blocked for two months and not a penny received. I have not got a penny for two months now. Maybe you can advise them to whom they should pay half of the money, there are experts of this kind, I have not told them anything.

If you have traded in accordance with the rules of your DC, you can try contacting the CFTC http://www.kroufr.ru/ But their decisions are only advisory, so it is not certain that they will give them back.

There is also http://www.raufr.ru/ but it depends on your DC

sammi61:

I have the same situation at 100 and I did 11000 in one month so my account has been blocked for two months and I have not got a penny. I have not got a penny yet. Maybe you can advise who to pay half of it back to, there are experts, I am writing to brokerage companies but they are silent.
They keep silent. Do not open accounts in dumpsters. And if you do - be prepared for.

Vinin:

There is also https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.raufr.ru/forum.php/ but it depends on your DC

My brokerage company is not affiliated with the RAFMM, so it is unlikely that they will consider this issue. Are there any other ways to refund the money? Although I traded in breach of CC terms, the time of existence of transaction and number of pips are limited and there is also a point in my client agreement that they can unilaterally terminate the agreement in case they think that there is any security risk for CC.

sammi61:

My brokerage company is not affiliated with the RAFMM, so it is unlikely they will consider this question. My broker is not a member of RAFMM and it is unlikely that they will consider this question. Although I traded with violation of CC terms, their trading time and amount of pips are limited and there is also a point in my client agreement, that they can unilaterally terminate this agreement in case if they think that there is any security risk for CC.

So what surprises you? They are within their rights: You have breached your obligations - they have refused to honour theirs. No regulator will take your side. At most they can return your securities account, but only if you registered it in your name and not in the name of your uncle ;).......

VladislavVG:

So what surprises you? They are within their rights: You have breached your obligations - they have refused to honour theirs. No regulator will take your side. At most, they can return your deposit, but only if you registered the account in your own name and not in the name of uncle Vasya ;)......

Who will defend Uncle Vasya's rights?)