Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 15

you know deputy director and head of European operations Tom Higgins would probably not sell an official bridge to connect MT server and aggregators via FIX protocol

http://www.gold-i.com/

By the way, the Gold-I bridge is considered one of the best

much more stable than the one in Boston.

I suggest everyone think about it for a little while, no more than a month.

The author of this thread will be on a one-month abstinence from ....

wise:
The protocol for the terminal to work with the server -- closed. Are you suggesting we disassemble the terminal?! Mind you, we're just trying to open the fund, not hack it. =)
This has already been discussed. Read the answers carefully so you don't have to repeat the same thing ten times.

Vinin:

I suggest everyone think about it for a little while, no more than a month.

The author of this thread will be on a one-month abstinence from ....

On what grounds was Ruslan blocked?

Summer: On what grounds was Ruslan blocked?

Insults, provocations, hidden VC advertising, discussion of VC.

Everything is documented. The aggrieved person has the right to appeal according to the published appeal procedure.

Insults - are statements of opinion and insults different?

Provocation - is expressing an opinion different from provocation?

Hidden VC advertising - why would Ruslan want to hide his advertisement for a brokerage company? Is it about gold-i? It has nothing to do with DC, discussion about MT-server connection bridge is not forbidden.

Discussion about DC - *It has nothing to do with DC, discussion of MT-server link bridge is not forbidden.

Summer:

Insults - are statements of opinion and insults different?

Provocation - is expressing an opinion different from provocation?

Hidden VC advertising - why would Ruslan want to hide his advertisement for a brokerage company? Is it about gold-i? It has nothing to do with DC, discussion about MT-server connection bridge is not forbidden.

Discussing about VC - *this has nothing to do with VC, discussing about MT-server link bridge is not forbidden.

Many of the posts have been deleted and are not available in this thread.

So maybe you just didn't see them, but that doesn't mean they weren't there

sever, see personal communication.

Mathemat:

Insults, provocations, hidden VC advertising, discussion of VCs.

Everything is documented. The aggrieved person has the right to appeal according to the published appeal procedure.

Why are you so late in the game?

sanyooooook: Why are you so late in the game?

We needed evidence.

2 sever30: look again, I already sent it.