THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 4

PPC:

Yes, Svetlana will also visit this thread and show the topic-starter his grail - he certainly has not seen this :) He will shrivel up with envy ))))

:)

Swetten:

Is that the Shuttle taking off from the spaceport?

143alex:
Is that the Shuttle taking off from the spaceport?
no, it's a flight of fancy....

soldieralex:

If someone says that a year and two months is not enough, I do not agree, and how long do you think it should be 5 or maybe 10 years, some of my friends have almost 3 years of experience and they still have nothing, so the "experience" is not the correct measure of success.

Well, you found it and trade - what do you need, brains?

I agree about the length of service and what does the pension have to do with it? As for the RBC charts, when you see them for the first time, they have the same patterns!

As for the fame and respect, you should offer signals to newbies.

Tantrik:

Well, you found it and trade - what do you need, brains?

I agree about the length of service and what does the pension have to do with it? As for the RBC charts, when you see them for the first time, there are the same regularities!

If you want fame and fortune, you should give signals to newbies.

Oh, yeah, I forgot.... Otherwise blah, blah....

A clear guide to entering on the M1 peak (real account). Do you have one of these ("G") ?

Swetten:

Yay, I've already learned how to predict some events. I note, the screens are getting more and more beautiful. Svetlana, think about implementing an EA with a graph report in the form of a vertical line going off into the beyond. Somehow it seems to me that you will solve this problem without much time expenditure :)

Swetten:

And who's going to draw the volumes, Pushkin?

denis_orlov:
And who's going to paint the volumes, Pushkin?
Shishkin. There are no growing volumes.

denis_orlov:
And who is going to draw the growing volumes, Pushkin?

and also the balance/funds missing in the upper left corner...

RomanS:

And the balance/funds missing in the upper left-hand corner...

And this isn't testing, it's a real account.

As soon as I cash out, I'll show you the state.

Where, by the way, not a single losing trade.