What to do with the grail? - page 23

sever30:

Pretty sure you're pipsing, you're coming in from the market on a quote divergence, i.e. you're using non-market quotes.

Server's down... you have to put stops...

Stop trades without modification are the same loss ! And non-market quotes are nonsense ! Once trades have been done with them... loss trades are not declared as non-market ones !

sanyooooook:
What's Mychlowka? )
???

sllawa3:
Stop deals without modification are the same loss ! and non-market quotes are nonsense ! once the deals are done ... no loss trades are declared as non-market !
Here's a comment from Rann, the technical director of A ...li: Expert Advisors based on lagging quotes is becoming widespread. I want to warn everyone who uses them that we know this and can see it very well. And we hope you won't be surprised if they don't bring in serious profits, and maybe even serious losses.

He keeps saying the same thing: Once again, I would like to warn those who use EAs that are set up to lag quotations. They are difficult to use with us and it will be even more difficult, you could lose money. We recommend using them with other companies.

Is it so hard to believe what he says?

sllawa3:
???

according to the state you use 2 robots

ZS: one of them is Mychеlowka )

sllawa3:
so just don't cheat by placing time-delayed quotes (in order to decide for a long time whether to requote or not)
Change your strategy Slava, and really ... Stop whining (no offense).

sanyooooook:

according to the state you use 2 robots

ZS: one of them is Mychеlowka)

yes ... tried one ( lots where min. 0.1 ) on the subject advisor all world with 2 pairs eurosd and eurogbp at the same time

sever30:
Change your strategy Slava, and really... Stop whining (no offence).
It's not whining, it's useful experience for those who trade at these brokerage houses! My strategy works flawlessly at these houses, where the main policy is not to cheat the trader!

sllawa3:
It's not whining, it's good experience for those who trade at these brokerage houses ! My strategy works flawlessly at these brokerage houses, where the main policy is not to cheat the trader !

Noticed that there's no significant difference between Rann's advice and your experience ? You are both sincere :)

sever30:

Have you noticed that there is no significant difference between Rann's advice and your experience? You are both sincere :)
if i had used a lagged quote, i would have gone even further: i would have used the flow from the swift before it was filtered by the market maker and delivered to the dtz... The DT would have simply banned the account as there would have been no losing trades at all and their number would have increased many times over !